Why the hell are young guys wasting what little money they have on women?

Honestly.. I don't buy women shit. I don't pay for their meals and I don't pay for their drinks. Everytime I go out with a girl we split it 50/50. If this new generation of third wave feminist wants to act like they are all about gender equality then I'll tell them to pay for my meals lol. Just lmfao @ guys wasting their money on women at young ages when they are actually broke. There are plenty of other ways to show women that you care other than with your wallet. Wake up boyos.

• Agree
  • Neutral
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• I 100% agree actually.

When I date a guy, I don't expect him to put a down payment on the POTENTIAL of having a relationship with me, because plain and simple, it might not happen.

I'm a big girl. I go to work, bust my ass, and I have my own bank. My vagina and the prospect that you may one day get to see it does not entitle me to have my stuff paid for. I can pay my half, you pay yours. There's plenty of other ways that you can interest me outside of throwing food and drinks at me, say, I don't know... actually be a bit intriguing and have some cool shit to say?

Just how I see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't know any better and possibly aren't desirable enough to get girls to want to hookup with them. Girls are generally pickier about who they will hookup with compared to who they will go on dates with.

I don't know why any guy would want to pay for dates, especially considering the girl he is paying to take out has likely sent nudes and had sex with guys in the past who didn't spend a dime on them.

Its also a waste if the date never leads to anything. So if you pay for every girl and go on a bunch of dead end dates then youve wasted your money with nothing to show for it.

Finally you set yourself to be used by bitches like this:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qAhO5SLF9Ck

What Girls Said 19

• I have a old school mentality.
    If a guy shows interest in me, and invites me out on a date, it is expected that he pay. It's something called common courtesy.
    Just like, if I were to ask a guy out, I'd cover all costs of the date.
    I believe 50/50 should happen when both are well acquainted with each other or in an actual relationship.
    If the guy chooses to continue to pay for everything, then that is a decision he made.
    A man paying for a woman's meal shouldn't be made a big deal out of, if it is it shows me that he has a petty mentality.
    I mean, is a $10-20 meal really that big of a deal?
    There's more important things to worry about in life, and if that is one of his major concerns then we have nothing in common.

• I agree, I don't expect guys I date to pay for me but if they want to they better expect me to pay for our next date lol.

• my friend is going to buy a ring to a girl he likes but she hates him and the ring costs 300 dollars, he is totally crazy, people should waste their money with themselves

• Let me tell you something man: not all guys have abs the size of my head. Usually guys that don't have that need to please women as much as possible. Paying for us is one way to do it.

• I have abs the size of your ego but even if I didn't, I wouldn't pay anything...

• you're 17 and people use themselves as a reference point to judge others. if you're good you think everyones good. but you'll learn =)

• @lmfaooo They are a troll.

• I HATE when guys buy me shit. Like fuck off I can pay for myself but they do it on their OWN. Like im in line at Starbucks, get to the counter and the barista tells me that the guy ahead of me gave her 5 dollars for my coffee. Like what the actual fuck, no just no

• Lmao I know it's pathetic.

• With you on this one. I've never let a guy pay for me, it makes me feel weird. Even if they insist, I don't let them, honestly because I usually end up not liking them and would feel bad if they paid for something for me and I never talked to them again lol

• That is probably why you claim to suck guys dicks...

• Agree because every penny saved is a huge help in the long run.

• I'm neutral.

I don't expect guys to pay for me. We're all still young adults with small jobs after all. But if he does, it shows he cares enough for me to buy me stuff. If he doesn't I wouldn't hold it against him though.

• I'm not a feminist so he can pay for my meal pls

• I actually don't want a guy to pay anything for me. I got it. But it is nice of them to offer.

• I don't know I always pay for my stuff

• That's why a lot of women go for real men - not boyos - who have nothing to offer lmfao

(sattire)

• This is why you're still dating and haven't found anyone yet

• Not really lol. I'm not dating because there is absolutely no reason for me to settle down given my situation

• I agree.

Bitch throws a fit about splitting and she's waving the red flag for you. Winning either way.

• sometimes they spend money just because they want sex

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 24

• I completely agree. Any woman who thinks she deserves to be treated without giving anything in return is not worth it.

• That's why if the girls wants a date before both of you going home, you take her to a coffee shop, it's cheap, so she won't get too mad if when she realizes she has to pay, and if she does get mad (she won't tell you she's pissed, obviously), after you've had sex, she won't ever call you again.
    It's a perfect scenario.

Paying $50 on a nice dinner for a first date, just for her to tell you 2 hours later on her doorstep, that she's not really interested in taking things further, is plain stupid.

• I definitely agree. Girls whom you don't know should not expect a guy to pay for anything. If we are friends then it's okay 50/50. Bestie you pay me back later. Getting to know her or she's a stranger. Hell no.

• I agree, 100%. Those feminazis thinks that they can have women's rights without responsibility.

I support women's rights, but I do not support them expecting to be handed everything for free. Want gender equality? Okay, you may have it, but you still have to prove your worth.

• Haven't spend a dime on a woman in like years lol, got more pressing matters then that these days.

• I am way over 40. The average age of girls I date is 23.

On a first date, I always ask "Why do you like older men?" The most common answer is "They don't make me pay [for a date]".

My current girlfriend is 21. She enjoys the $160 night of a musical after the $80 dinner. She likes when we fly away for the weekend, just because we can. She appreciates that I take care of her.

Sure, you keep splitting the check and I'll keep stealing your girlfriends.

• You're essentially a sugar daddy not a boyfriend you can date super models like that, google it. I checked it out before lol

• @redeyemindtricks
      These are private planes, by the way.

• Yeah, I got that -- as should be clear from that comment about "appealing to other women's sense of adventure"...

• Nightclubs are the BIGGEST waste of money for men of our generation.

A man will spend on average £10 to enter the club and a further £20 for drinks.

Most clubs are free for girls, or they will have some sort of discount. When it comes to drinks, depending on their attractiveness, girls will be offered drinks by desperate girls.

I was at a club a few weeks ago with my two mates. I picked up about 3 girls and headed to a bar. This girl comes over to me and asks me to buy her a drink, she doesn't even ask my name or say hello lol.

I asked the barman for a glass of tap water and handed to her saying it was vodka. My mates and I just walked off lol.

Her face lol, classic.

• Lol nightclubs are goat. I worked security at all the local ones so I get in for free. I just won't buy them drinks there. I'll just hook em with a 21+ wristband ahhaha

• I always thought it was funny in university where almost everyone is poor. But I think there are nice ways to split 50/50

• I agree. I don't even waste my time on women, either. They're not worth your time, money, or energy, dude. I care about food, video games, and my rifle more than I care about a woman. Why bother? They'll just divorce you in the end if you do put a ring on their finger. And who's got time for that?

Certainly not me.

• That's dumb as fuck you're 22 and should be dating as much as you can right now.

• I don't know why my opinion got removed. I said you are being dumb as fuck dude. You are 22 lol you should be slaying as much as you can.

• I dont get why you fgits even getting in "relationship" in 20s but deez gdis would never get laid anyway so I dw too much lmao

• Man honestly i think guys these days value money less, it's because of all this tech, we feel like we could be making big bucks one day anyways because we see other guys doing it online or on tv, I also believe i lot of guys spend the money because it's like what the hell the use in saving or investing when I get paid so little and bills eat up my money you get me.

• Neutral cause every time I bring it up they make me feel bad. Like I'm cheap or something but they won't go 50/50 or take turns. The one time she agreed then cancelled saying she didn't have the money wtf

• I think if you invite someone out, you're entitled to pay. I've invited friends out for drinks and bought theirs. I've also had girls invite me out and pay for mine. I think that's just how it works, at least where I'm from.

• because at the end of the day, a man moves with a women in mind. its said 80 percent of inmates in prison are there to make money ultimately for a chick.

• depends on the chick man. ususally, hotter they are, more shallow, status oriented/materialistic they are.

• Well if they aren't rich then don't waste your money

• bro it means if u pay for that expensive ass dinner there better be some favors in return

• Fuck that it doesn't work out that way. I'll get her in my bed no matter if I pay for a meal or not lmao

• I do not spend money on girls, I just fuck them

• They misinterpret women.

Young women don't care about money, typically, at least when dating guys their age.

Once women hit mid 20's, many care about a guy's money.

But they care what he has and earns, not what he spends on them. They like it when rich guys throw money around because it suggests power. If a broke guy takes all his money and spends it he looks desperate, which is the opposite of power.

Course not all women look at money as a main proxy of power, and there are lots of types of power you can have - big muscles, big wallet, big influence, being 'cool' and having social power, being respected among sjw circles, whatever. All are forms of power. Different girls respond to different types, more or less.

• Don't you think you can show power in other ways besides your wallet? Confidence.. status etc.

• Hoping that dynamic doesn't change tbh. Won't be graduating college for a while and while it will be an engineering degree which is impressive to a lot of women I won't have an engineering job till my late twenties. Till then I'll be doing independent training and working as a pre competition coach. and focusing on bodybuilding. Have some money saved up and I want to start investing soon.

• You'd be fine for a while. Like I said it's not about the money, for most women, it's the status and path. You're getting a solid degree, doing training, working as a coach, in great shape? Sure, some women will be like 'bleh, too much messing around with his competition stuff', but lots of 20 something women will like it, you gotta long term path that's solid, lots on the go, ambition. That's what they like - even for relatively short term stuff.

You think women reject guys in med school because they won't earn for years? Somehow they are probably still considered desirable.

• Because you are big, aesthetic and alpha so you command a sizable sense of control in the relationship and women know they can't manipulate you because you can have another girl lined up to replace her.

For a lot of men they have to go through several rejections by girls for 1 to say yes so the girl has the power dynamic in the relationship and men are too afraid to start back from ground zero so they try to pander up to the woman by paying for things for her.

• I have no idea why guys would do that. I haven't been on a date but we are splitting it.

• Is there no love in the dating scene in the US? Everyone seems so bitter (men and women)

• Hoping they get some I guess

• i agree.. if we go out to eat, then be prepared to pay 50% of the bill.. im a human being just like a woman, there's no reason why i should have to pay for your shit..

women think the world owes them shit

• 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% Agree

• I pimp my women out. I mean, if they want to be equal and all...