Is it common for guys want a virgin wife but non virgin girlfriend?

I used to have a huge crush on a guy and he said he would date whoever he wants but he will marry a virgin. Is this a common mindset for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• For a religious guy who wants to marry a virgin? No.
    For a none religious guy who wants to marry a virgin? ... I hear these things.

BUt both of them have messed up ideas. Guys that wanna marry a virgin for the right (often religious or moral) reasons will stay a virgin themselves. IF not, pretend like he is Donald Trump and stay far away from him. He has issues.

What Guys Said 4

• I've never been with a virgin and don't want to be

• Nope
    Sounds like a bullshit to me

• Never heard of that. I would always like to be the first of any of my girl friends because it makes me feel good and make me happy because they haven't been with anyone besides me. Other than that i have no clue. Maybe he can have a girlfriend cause he knows he ain't being with her forever so he dont care if she's used. He prob just wants his wife he's gonna spend the rest of his life with to only have sex with him

• Yes a lot of guys are like that.

• You think most guys are like that?

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I have come across some guys who state they can date anyone but when it comes to marriage they will only marry a virgin. Hypocrites

• Don't you have to date a virgin to marry a virgin?

• I know thats what i thought too :/