Texting between dates?

So, quick background. Met this girl at a college function, we hit it off and she gave me her number. A couple days later we're on a first date that was only supposed to be a an hour or so, but turned into an all-day thing. We both had a terrific time and are planing on seeing each other again next week. Now, we texted each other later that night and the next day about; firstly to shore up plans for the next date and eventually it turned into light chatting. I definitely don't want to not text her and give her the impression that I'm not interested, but I don't want to be weird either. She mentioned (multiple times!) how much she likes birds. I saw a cute, funny bird picture, and I wanted to send it to her and tell her it made me think of her, but, like I said above, I really, really don't want to be weird or creepy.

I guess what I'm asking is: would it be weird to send?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see the harm in sending it :)

• I thought this said "between dudes" and I was like bro it's fine...

What Guys Said 1

• No, its not weird, go ahead and send it :D