Apparently race metters? 2016?

I've been having sex with this white girl and its been a while now. Its like she's my girlfriend but she won't accept me as her boyfriend, she only thinks im cute and hot. & I won't ask her why but its obvious to me that its because im Mexican! !
She wants to even keep our friendship a secret..
I don't know why it has to be like this, i mean i make good money 2,000$+ weekly, i drive an M-6 bmw, i am not ghetto and from what i know about her ex, he's way off.
I've had just 4 girls all my life, 2 Hispanic 2 white. 1st girlfriend was white i was 16 & she was somewhat the same way. She only wanted to hangout after school and not during.. Then 1 day eventually her dad saw us together and he gave me this death look and that was it.. I dumped her ass.
But never did i think it would be like that again.. But i lost interest in her now but
TELL ME WHAT U THINK! IS IT BECAUSE IM MEXICAN! ! Aaaaahhhhh lol

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of girls have racial preference...

What can you do?

She wants to marry a white guy, that's her choice..

I want to date an Asian chick, my choice... doesn't mean they are racist... just a preference...

I don't think its the race thing that's bothering you, maybe just because she is using you for sex.

• I just dont know how it would be me she uses for sex.. I mean, she can get waaay better looking guys than me for sex. she's a 10\10 but i dont think she just likes fucking me.. I mean, she kisses me in the mouth, calls me babe, holds my hand and she calls me every all day to check up on me.
      Its only when we are around her friends that she acts different. She won't act like my girl and she calls me by my name Which she never does.
      Maybe she thinks she's too good for me.
      Maybe she is, i dont care anymore because there's a million more out there..

• @SammyCakes
      LoL i thought i was ugly. But thanks but i think ill take a break on sex (:
      Sex is becoming boring. Add me cutie

What Girls Said 3

• Eh could be. I like my mexican, but he makes me tamales so... there's that.

• This bitch.-. There's Hella racist white people and sometimes we just make shit up, so just calm down and don't like, over think it (: lol 😊

• Oh it definitely still does. I'm not white and race never really crosses my mind when I see someone attractive that I want to get with. I've had boys either seek me out solely because of my race or deny me because of my race. They will straight up say it right out. It's a mind blowing moment where you're thinking hours later, wtf just happened?

What Guys Said 9

• Um I don't know it could be /= but I mean there could be more to it then that it might not be her it could be her family, I mean you might want to try and find out more information before you react. I mean have you actually asked her why she doesn't want to accept you as her man? or why she wants to keep the friendship a secret?

• This is what happens when you vote for Trump.

• Mexican women is the only good thing to ever come out of Mexico, Everything else is shit!

• Look. You can be the glass half empty kind of guy and think that she's a racist, or you can be the glass half full kind of guy and realize that she's giving you free reign to go fuck other women.

I know which of these I'd put my focus on.

• Essay... I'm part Brazilian and Sicilian myself , it's her parents... her family , that probably don't support out of race relationships...

• "I won't ask her why but it's obviously because I'm Mexican."
    What. That's. That's the stupidest jump I've ever seen. I hope you have more reasons to think that.

• She used u for your money and you were a complete tool yup sounds about right.

• Maybe he thought u are one of those sureno cartels huh carnal? :D

• Maybe get out of the drugs business and get a normal job that girls aren't scared of.

• Where did it say he had a drug-related job, be welcome to point out that part o the text if I missed this myself.

• @GinaEdwards Because I have a sense of humour.

• haha, I see and fell I for it X'D... I can't but smile now you turned me into a keyboard warrior...
      thanks for the laugh I might have made a fool of myself XD #Troll_of_the_day