Guy wanted to catch up, but then ignored my texts?

I have known this guy for a few years now and we used to study together, but we haven't seen each other for a while and I contacted him and suggested we should see each other soon because its been so long. He then replied back that we should definitely catch up for a drink whenever Im free.
I told him I liked him after we left college over a year ago but he didn't really reply, so Im wondering why he would even want to see me knowing how I feel about him.
When we were friends he would be nice to me, we would talk a bit and he asked me if I had a boyfriend, and what my type of guy would be.
After he replied to me I said we should catch up and I told him the days I would be free, but he has not seen the message despite being online for days and has not even replied at all.
Why would he act this way, did he change his mind?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Shit just got real... that's why. Its all fun and games when you are flirting with someone... but when it comes down to the crunch of actually having to physically meet up, it sounds like he is running scared. Do you want someone who is going to ignore your messages? Do you want someone who is going to play games like that?