When Did You Get Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

When was the first time you got an actual, proper boyfriend/girlfriend?

I'm 18 - 19 soon and I still haven't ever had anybody. I just haven't met anybody I connect with :/

so yeah just curious about your experiences

Most Helpful Guy

• An actual, proper girlfriend? Still never. I had an almost girlfriend once, someone who I connected with, but it wasn't meant to be- she had to leave, and I had to let her go. I was 22 back then- I'm 29 going on 30 now, and I've still never met anyone else who I've felt a real connection with. Hopefully though, there's one waiting just around the corner...

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 16, it lasted almost 3 years however it ended in a terrible way, I was in another after and it lasted a while- and currently in my third. I'm not a serial dater, I date people for a while so I guess I don't have that much experience in the whole dating game though lol.

What Guys Said 13

• i was in 8th grade so about 13 years old

• Probably around your age for first real girlfriend. You have time on your side so you don't need to rush anything.

• 14 first "real" girlfriend. Not like... girlfriend for 1 day then sworn enemy the next lmao.

• Never but I have slept with many girls. Apprently it's easier to get laid than to get date. What a weird world we live in.

• Was in HS.

• Haven't had one yet.

• Like a serious one? Sweet sixteen I guess.

• I am 19 and still no girlfriend :D

• 1974

• i haven't yet...

• I think 13

• Never and I'm 25.

• I'm 24 and hopefully in the future

What Girls Said 17

• i was 17. u dont have to be really young to have someone u know.

• My first boyfriend was when I was 17.

• When I was 3 haha

But in seriousness, I dated a few weeks guys in junior and high school but like for weeks haha

First significant relationship was when I was 21 but that only lasted 4 months.

• I was 17.
    Don't worry, everyone does things at a different pace and 18 or 19 is not that old. Not to mention that you will have a lot better judgment on certain things than a younger teenager would.

• I was 16. We dated for 14 months. Then he dumped me because I wasn't ready for sex.

• I was 19
    Don't worry, you're never too old for first time experiences, everyone goes their own pace 😊

• 23...

• You look pretty in your dp btw! It's good to know I'm not the only one who takes time haha.

• Hehe aaw thank you... lol its the best. but then again. I won't mind finding that special guy yet.

• I had a boy who really broke my heart but fortunately I wasn't in a relationship with him
    We were almost getting into a relationship though

• I was 19 when I got my first boyfriend.

• never

• 6th grade lol

• Two years ago

• Never, and I'm 20 years old.

• Being as old as you are it's okay. When the time is right for him to present himself into you life he will come, and you'll be ready. You still have time. For now pursue your goals and dreams, and stay positive. It will it attract the right guys.

• Thank you!

• Your welcome!!!

• 18...

• i'm almost 30 and never had a boyfriend :)

• I'll never get one. I'm too ugly snd weird

• Wait what?
      Be confident in yourself :)

• They've never seen me as beautiful and they never will.

• They will once you see yourself as beautiful I promise

• I'm in the exact same position as you lol. I'm 19 and never met a guy I would want to form a relationship with. If I do, that'll be great since my goal is to make my first boyfriend my husband.