How many of you have made an online dating profile and never actually use it?

I never use mine and should delete it, but I guess it's nice to see if somebody is interested lol, but I never speak to them or get to see their pics because I don't pay.

How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahaha i did! I just wanted to watch what the fuzz is about, Same with tinder but i never speak with them or meet them cause i assume there all serial killers :')

Most Helpful Guy

• think whenever I made one I did use the site for a time , never really had any success and gave up on the site , I still get emails from it for my birthday even though I haven't logged on in years

What Girls Said 2

• Yup, sounds like me

• same.

What Guys Said 1

• That sounded almost like me back 6 to 7 years ago. I only used it just read other profiles and I only used free ones before. I never really even bother to put my picture up because I know that it's never going to work for me, and eventually I deactivated and deleted them all. now I'm all caught up with work and life so even if I were to wholeheartedly make a profile I don't have the time any more at all.