Question for you guys out there. Give me 5 good reasons why you would never date a girl with kids and let's see if your reasons are the same as mine?

Guys. Give me 5 good reasons why you would never date a girl with kids and let's see if your reasons are the same as mine?

There was a lot of good points to consider, however most are not really my concern. I always wanted kids and would love to watch the grow, however at my age it's no longer possible to start a family and my concern is getting attached to to kids should there be a breakup occur then it's much worse. Then there could and probably would be so much interference from many sides x's and so on. I recently entertained the thought again and relearned a old lesson by getting attached. Stay far away.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just don't like little kids. Once they're over the age of 10, I can deal, but the other ones, no, can't do it. Kids annoy the piss out of me. I don't want them to pester to me, especially if they didn't fall outta me. I just know that at this point in my life, I'd never love them and see them as my own. Ever. And I'm not going to date a man knowing I can't accept that part of them.

• Excellent point it takes a lot of patience being a parent and raising kids.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to be seen as a father figure yet. Not ready for that level of responsibility
    She won't have enough time and energy for our relationship
    I'm not good with kids
    I wonder who's paying her child support and why they broke up
    ... if they broke up...

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a straight girl, I hate kids, I'm already in a monogamous relationship that I've no plans to leave, it'd be too much responsibility for me, and I have a stepdad I hate and don't want to be anyone's hated stepparent

• You have some excellent points. I'll give my reasons as a update later.

What Guys Said 7

• I probably can't give you 5 reasons because since I went back on the dating market most of the women I've dated had kids, probably worked out that way because I had two of my own. I will state my #1 frustration though, not having the same set of rules for her kids and mine if we're going to occupy the same home together.

• 1, her kids comes before your needs
    2 her kids have a dad they call dad but its not you
    3 her kids would ask you and if you have kids
    4 her kids will try to know more about you and tell stuff you might not want to hear about her
    5 her kids man. her problems!

• I can't give you 5 but mainly cause I don't like the feeling of making a baby with a woman that is not biologically mine.

• 1. I don't want any kids
    2. financial burden
    3. the child will always come first
    4. she'll have a busy schedule
    5. what do I stand to gain from the relationship? ... exactly

• I would have no issue if I liked her

• i just dont want to be responsible for these kids.

• 1. I don't want kids that aren't mine
    2. They're not my kids.
    3. I don't want to.
    4. I'm not desperate
    5. They're not my kids.