Guys, would you date a pansexual girl?

Now if you don't know what sexuality that is look it up it's basically being able to be attracted to anyone. Gay, straight, les, bi, transgender. I've heard a lot on here about men being insecure to date a bisexual woman so this is even wider. Now I know that there's all these new and different sexualities popping up one by one and we have a label for everything now but just chill with the negative vibes. So would you? As a pansexual lady I find it so difficult to find a person who doesn't try to send me to a therapist ( because they think I'm nuts)

Don't bother saying anything. I realize how many people hate these kinds of questions and people as it is.
Seriously don't respond to this question. Unfollow me if you're posting hate. I stated that I realize there are so many new sexualities but this is just what fits me. Please stop. Honestly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whats up with all these names? Fucking SJW's poisning our youth with these unicorn genders and sexual preferences lol

• I know right? what's next objsexual only has sex/attraction with objects? or some nonsense like that.

• @Phoenix98 -Polyamorous pan-sexual

-Cis-gender white male

-Part time trans-gender (MTF)

Also identify as a 6 year old misogynistic attack helicopter from time to time.

I like the thought of being sexually Identified as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting evil individuals. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fkin retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliophobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

____

JK... Jakes on you. I identify as a mailbox. I'm beautiful for who I am.. a mailbox. Check your privilege.

• did someone say unicorns where!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are there so much sexualities? I'm tired of this Tumblrina/feminist/SJW bullshit.

What Guys Said 24

• I don't see why not - You are dating the person not their sexuality but it would have to be monogamous and faithful.

• This is just a less pejorative word for 'slut.' Throws herself at BOTH sexes, swims after troop ships AND lingerie models.

• pansexual is not a thing it's just some made up name to give meaning to someone who will be with anyone. They've been around for hundreds of years, don't need a made up name for it.

And no I wouldn't I would only be with one of the two sexuality's known as heterosexual.

• Compared to most guys on here I'm pretty liberal when it comes to dating.
    I've expressed my interested in dating 2 bisexual girls and having all 3 of us be in a relationship.
    With that said, from my understanding of pansexual it is a bisexual that also would have sex with trannies. Seeing as I completely oppose the very idea of trans identity I would not be comfortable dating someone that has a different view on the matter.

• So pansexual means you'd date any secual orientation, how about you stick to dating people OP. Last I checked people don't give half an ass about who you like as long as you don't cheat on them.

Would I date a pansexual, probably not because I'd have to hear shit about different made up sexualities all day. Imma be straight with you OP, normal people (mathematical normal, people with standard, majority views) don't care about who others Would date, they only care about who they Do date.

• ... I honestly can't even argue with you. I don't give one heck about sexual preference. I care about who the person is. I shouldn't even had made this.

• Exactly my point, orientation doesn't have a positive or negative effect on a person's opinion.

• this pretty much explains pansexual to me s2.quickmeme.com/.../...bb320003c1d32866ea4b28.jpg

• Is that like a girl who finds pans sexy? yeah I'd bang and date.

• Only if she was Christian (strong preference for Catholic) and not a liberal.

• Does that mean you have sex with pans?
    I guess I'd be okay with it for the kinkiness factor.

• so you just dont care? you can have sex with anyone as long as you are in love?

• It's not a boundary. Yeah

• it seems like a lack of sexual preferences to me, not that thats a bad thing. as long as they dont want sex with other people i dont mind i guess, but i dont think such a relationship would last very long between me and these pansexuals.

• ... These pansexuals. Thanks.

• I prefer a 100% straight woman. No grey area.

• If they are loyal and monogamous sure why not.

• Well, at least I'd want her to not betray me.

• I wouldn't have a problem with it.
    As long as she's committed solely to me in a relationship

• well yes why not
    :)

• I don't think a pansexual person would date me in the first place.

• Only if she let me eat her booty like groceries.

• i would give it a try

• Maybe. Probably.

My main issue is I want her to be attracted to me on a raw physical level not just as a 'person'. Some pansexuals feel that, some don't.

• I think maybe you're confused about your terminology.

"I know that there's all these new and different sexualities popping up"

People are making genders up and as such are making up new sexualities.

"Gay, straight, les, bi," all of which are attracted to one type of person... well except being bi. They are the one most likely to accept it because they also like both men and women. You are one of those two things. I gay man isn't going to be interested (you're not a man) and being transgender isn't a sexuality.

If you're transgender you're either a women or man just in a different body. It doesn't affect who you're attracted to.

• Ok thanks cause I'm the dumb teen everyone thinks I am on here. Whatever I'm bi then I don't even care anymore.

• that's not really what I said. I said the terminology you're using is wrong. Mixing sexuality and Genders among other things.

The basic rule when dealing with other people is just because you're attracted to them doesn't mean they will return it. You can like everyone in the world but if someone isn't a lesbian the women won't like you back. Gay men will never be interested. There will always be a section that isn't. That's life.

• Hell no!!!

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Now I can say personally no because I'm straight but I wouldn't be opposed to it if it were reversed. I honestly don't see an issue if someone is bi or pan, what really matters in the long run is they like me. So why worry about anyone else?

• Can you be pansexual and straight? Or do you have to be bi to be pan? Just curious.

• Bisexual is pansexual your attracted to people with xx chromosomes or xy chromosomes no matter what they pose as. Sexuality is based off sex not gender. Remember gender is made up so how can we base sexuality off it? Lgbt y'all dont make sense.

• Personally I wouldn't, only because I'm a straight female and therefore I would only date a straight male.

• Do people even read updates?

• Lol. Sorry, I didn't read it. But if you want people to stop answering or you don't want to revive anymore notifications, then either disavow the question or select a MHG.

• Why are their so many damn sexualities it's too much

• It wouldn't really matter to me as long as I liked him.

• Yes i would.

• in case people don't know what a pansexual is...
    A literal dictionary definition of bisexuality, due to the prefix bi-, is sexual or romantic attraction to two sexes (males and females), or to two genders (men and women). Pansexuality, however, composed with the prefix pan-, is the sexual attraction to a person of any sex or gender.