If a guy was really cute and sweet, but his only flaw was he didn't have a job would you not go out with him anymore?

Pretty much me right now😅 there are things I need to study up first before I get a job I'll be stuck at for a while

Can girls start to comment tho😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't break up but id encourage him to find a job and eventually id be very frustrated if his plan was to sponge off me rather than contribute at least half

• If it was me, I'd try my best not to mooch I'd help around and stuff

• then id be cool with it as long as he wasn't spending more than he's contributing and putting me in debt

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen broke guys that aren't sweet and cute and have girlfriends

What Girls Said 4

• would depend on why he didn't have a job.

if it was something out of his control (layoff, illness, etc.) or he was upgrading his education, then yes.

if he was just lazy and wanted to mooch off my work, then no.

• If you're still young or in highschool, i wouldn't mind. But if you're like 27 or up, i would be a bit concerned. Questioning myself if you will be able to help provide for the family, etc.

• That's fine as long as he has goals he's working towards. I'm not looking for a perfect man, just a good and loving man who's on his way to sorting his stuff out

• Are you in school or anything?

• Right now I can't do college but as of now I'm taking piano lessons and Japanese classes😊

What Guys Said 2

• plot twist : no job because you're already wealthy ay eff haha

• Most 3rd world countries are like this and religious people.

• But why'd you mention there?