I'm tall and I've been told I'm good looking but I'm still a virgin because I'm well below the avg 5 inches and I'm 28. Any advice?

Any advice on how to bring it up to a girlfriend instead of her being surprised when we get intimate?

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a woman that loves you for you. Once you two are going to get intimate, don't be worried or stressed out about it, that'll ruin the experience for both of you. Try to pleasure her with your hands and mouth as well. If you are attentive and loving, that would work on some women.

I dated a guy that was below the average. If he actually tried to care for how I felt instead of being selfish in bed, I wouldn't have minded.

• Ok? You make no sense whatsoever and your troll game is weak.

Stay in school, kids.

• What if you poop while aroused?

Most Helpful Guy

• Work on ways to make her feel amazing without intercourse!! Have her show you how she likes to touch herself, and what she likes to feel, and then go with that. Get down there, and try some things similar to what she likes, and just spend some time getting to know her body, her feelings, her reactions.
    When you get it right, you will know, because she will have some pretty intense feelings, and when she trusts you, and you make her feel good, she will just LOVE those orgasms!!
    Once she knows that you know how she likes feeling, without your penis, she is going to be a lot more comfortable, and like yours, even if it isn't the biggest, because it doesn't need to be!!
    Your penis is essentially for reproduction, can be a little enjoyable, but it isn't necessary for her to have wonderful feelings and orgasms that you give her!
    When you know how to make her feel AMAZING things, without it, she isn't really going to care what size you are, because you know how to make her feel good!!

What Girls Said 7

• Its not a concern. Stop worrying about your penis size! It shouldn't have to matter. What does matter is what you done sexually with somebody else, and wither or not you have been tested. Even as a virgin. If she doesn't like whatever it is she doesn't like, then she isn't for you. Plain and simple. You should make your intentions clear before you become official.

• We have X-rays in our eyes and can see your package before having sex, you caught us! :o

• Being small isn't bad, some girls like that. Just be confident with the way you are and you'll be fine.

• Ya right. Life is so easy for me and it's bullshit. You know damn well if a teenie dude was your boyfriend you'd be out. Girls booty call my ass and I get used for sex. I'm always told I'm annoying and only good for sex. Imagine if I came in 2 seconds and had a 4 incher. Life would be differnt. ya shit heads

• I've been with a guy who was tiny before. It caught me off guard but I honestly don't care about that. I'm much more interested in the person and not the appendage. I think its more unattractive when he is insecure over it. If a girl only cares about your size then you're going for the wrong girl. Not everyone is so judgmental over that.

• Well not really. Penisis size is not somethin u talk about over dinner

• Oh really? 😳😳😳 I was gonna bring mine up over Timbers 😜😂😂😂

• Fuxk girls who judge

• Rheumatoid arthritis child abuse

• She would be stupid if she doesn't accept or like it. you're one of a kind, unlike those majority of guys whos slept with tons of girls. These now generations are fucked up, sex is easy to get.

What Guys Said 11

• Here's a tip! Stop trying to pick up girls with your dick hanging out would probably be a good start.

• Just be honest with her. If she asks tell her.

• Well girls dont' know your size until you become naked so I say that's not it.

• Let her find out the old-fashioned way. When it won't go any deeper

• Get a penis pump.

• I'm so sorry for your loss

• Wait till you're married.

• Find a short petite women with a small vagina that couldnt handle a large penis.

• Chloroform works - just ask Ace Ventura when he used it in Pet Detective !

• You made an account just to post this troll question?

• Well dont shag a girl after I've been at her.