My ex ignores my messages but has watched every snapstory for 3 months?

We broke up 3 months ago, were NC since. He still follows my personal tumblr blog as well. I sent a Heya a few weeks ago, which he saw immediately but didn't respond, and he opens all of my group snapchats to him and others immediately. I recently sent a selfie where I looked really happy/out with friends, and he opened it, deleted me off snapchat then re-added me in the same day. Now he continues to watch my snapstories, really late in the day though. I sent him a message yesterday saying that I was really sorry about how badly it ended and how weird things are between us, and I'd really like to be friends again but it's difficult to brush it off/talk to him. He saw it immediately, like at 4am when I sent it, but he hasn't responded continues to look at every single one of my snapstories, everyday, even though I post around 10-15. The only time I've seen him avoid them is when he starts the story and then it's a story of me on a night out clubbing with friends or something, but then watches the stories again a couple days later. I don't understand.

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care? He's an ex and needs to stay that way.

What Girls Said 2

• He is your ex. You shouldn't be looking for him. You should just move on. He's curious to see how your doing, nothing more then that. Ignore him, and if your ready to move on. You have to let him go, with everything deleted and things gives to you thrown out. That's all he is doing. He is not going to respond because of what I said, just curious. He doesn't want anything else with you and is still very upset. He probably did the delete then got back, because he is having a hard time moving on. But doesn't mean he isn't.

• Curious every single day though? Tbh I am hoping we can be friends/on good terms again

• Thanks for much for the in depth reply it is extremely useful. I don't know why things starting up again may be such a bad thing though, if we're ''meant to be'' or something?

• @ Asker Also forgot to add. Sorry. But, If he is doing that for 3 Months, that is an obsession. And at that point I think you need to cut it loose. He is beginning to become a stalker. That is not normal at all. He is stuck in the past and he can't let it go. I know it sounds confusing. I just now realized you said everyday 3 months. Not healthy. Cut him loose, I'm sorry. But this is not healthy for you or him. You'd do him and yourself a big favor.

• Why are you still connected on snapchat? You don't need to let him know about your life, he lost that.