Would you ask your girlfriend to work out more?

Would you ask your girlfriend to workout more?This is the stomach of some actress. Is she hot, or would you want her to work out more?

Does she look nice as she is?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is pretty active, not as much as she used to be, so I do encourage her to keep it up since I know it's something she enjoyed doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Any guy who would say that's not good enough and want her to work out more is a dick fuck and has no business having sex girlfriend...

What Guys Said 21

• Looks very good to me and as for my girlfriends stomach it is her business - I ain't perfect so I am not going to criticise anyone else.

• It's good. No need to work out more.

• Only if I see/feel in my professional opinion that she could benefit from it or requires it.

• it looks perfect to me
    other than that, if she gets slightly overweight i would insist in make something toghter to put her back in her right weight
    let's just say - running & sex

• I would ask you to stop posting this same pic.

• not when she is uncomfortable...

it depends on her... can't insist, up to her... i would love her anyways

• If I felt she needed to but I wouldn't pressure her.

• she looks nice as she is, and if my girlfriend gets fat then i would still love her and support her

• I would do that but not if she looked like that.

• This is very good for me personally. Now I've got to make my stomach flatter.

• She hot..! No need to work out

• Only if she wants to workout with me and do activities together

• I can't complain

• Just right, I'd lick her belly button.

• She baby i wanna grab that ass

• If she wants to work it out, she can, but I'm happy with that.

• Work out more. I wanna see some hip bone

• It'd be a bit hypocritical of me to say that.

• i dont really care how toned a girl is, as long as she's not overweight or obese

• Yea thats perfect

• I'd only tell my girlfriend to work out with me so we can do couple stuff together,

What Girls Said 5

• You need to stop spamming with this stomach pic. What is this? The third or fourth time now?

• I think she looks fine. She should just keep up with whatever workouts she's doing and it'll be fine.

• Honestly I don't see what's wrong with her?

• Nothing wrong with her, if she was my girlfriend I wouldn't care how her stomach looks.

• If she's happy in her own skin and she doesn't have health issues because of her weight. I really don't care as long as she loves her body, I will too.