Have you ever unintentionally stolen someone's girl?

Girl with a boyfriend starts to become attracted to you. She ends up leaving her boyfriend and you guys end up hooking up?
In b4 feminists tell me that she can't be stolen because she is not an object. Stfu.. you know what I'm talking about. Will neg any pink anon that says that.

• Yeah I have
  • Nope.. too unappealing and ugly to do that
  • I'm a girl and curious to see answers
  • I'm a girl and have admittedly left a boyfriend in interest for another guy before

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a situation but I wasn't really dating the guy.
    I met a guy online and liked him, we met, and went to his best friends birthday party, he was totally all over me and I liked him and how he was giving me attention etc, the best friend and I got along so we added each other on facebook. The guy started being a douche the next time I came to visit, and it got to a point where one of is other friends had a word with him while the best friend was hanging with me. I ended up staying with him that night (never slept together with either but did make out). Started dating that guy for about a month I guess.

They stopped talking, I never officially was with either.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• meh meh meh, feminists feminists feminists... you guys are fucking obsessed on this site. It's like everything you write has to mention them somewhere...

I intentionally went after a guy who had a girlfriend, I made it perfectly clear I didn't care if he had a girlfriend and that I felt he should dump her and go out with me instead...

• lmao that gif makes me laugh... but back to your question... nah

• no I haven't stolen or have been stolen from someone, one of the first things I ask when I was dating was if they were with someone

• She can't be stolen, she's not an object.

• Not a girl but I almost stole someone's boyfriend, then I heard that he had a girlfriend and stopped. I was not thinking about him seriously and I didn't want to ruin their relationship for that.

• That gif is adorable. He just scoops her up. 😂

• I really can't stop looking at the gif

• I stole a guy.
    I did know he was in a relationship, but I had feelings for him and I didn't wanna get over him.
    It was his choice though, I just gave him the opportunity to dump his girlfriend.

• I can never be stolen from someone I'm in a committed relationship with.

• No it doesn't mean they stole the girl from him. She is the one who chose to leave her boyfriend to be with him. She had a choice.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• Hmm yeah, so story goes with this sloot
    I unintentionally stole her from her boyfriend because i thought we were just friends
    dated=3 years, took her virginity
    then she left and not i think she left me for another guy lmao. Im just sayin its such fuckin bullshit how girls can do that and i can't, oh yeah and then 3 guys later she sends those pics.
    I called her up and the guy answered, i told him how many times i came in her and how did her used pussy taste lol he was one of those virgin guys b4 meating her so he got super offended so i told him i have old photos of me smashing her the cunt couldn't speak lmao so he hung up without saying anything else. Ruined ex's relationship fuckin check. Lots happened buddy boy.

• Yeah she was your sis sorry bro. Hate to break it to you. I'm gonna be your new brother in law and oh we expecting twins already lmao

• Sort of yeah it was sort of kind of unintentional but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it to happen lol.

• It happens bro

• Indeed it does but she was really attractive and he was kind of a dick to her, so didn't feel guilty about it went on to have a great relationship.

• Probably could have but wouldn't trust a girl that just left a relationship because someone better came along.

• Yes I have, but not on purpose. I found out later she was taken.

There were other times where I knew she was taken, so I didn't go through with it.

• Had a party after work and a colleague just got together with his girlfriend, then I met her and she took to me for some reason. fortunately, she came back to her senses.

• since i get attention from mainly attractive taken girls it can happen but iam not the kind that does that

• Never stole a girlfriend. Have stolen a wife.

• No not unintentionally. I do it on purpose all the time though.

• Never really stolen anybody's girlfriend but girls with boyfriends and stuff have hit on me or given me looks.

• Yes, and i ain't shit.( i will be some day)

I just fuck this b, and she got a dude and a kid. And she asked me to come over. Not hard at all ( and as said before, i ain't shit

• Nah. I'm too ugly and unappealing to do that.

• Gotta love the choices,
    Yes, or No I suck.

• I stole your girlfriend.

• i don't see why not.

• How can you accidentally steal another man's woman? The intent has to be there for such an outcome and the woman has to be disloyal to her man.

• I accidentally stole a girl a week before her wedding. I picked her up at her bachelorette party which I had no idea she was the bride. Long story short she had always wanted to make it with a black guy and we met up for sex all that week. She called it off at the alter she realised she wasn't ready for marriage. I only found this out after her ex fiance came by her place two days later to win her back. He bust into the bedroom to find me balls deep. She tried to explain and calm him down but he attacked me but I blocked and dropped him with a cross still naked and hard as a rock.

• sureeeeee you did buddy

• @HonestWhiteGuy I did buddy. Weird thing was that even though her ex was knocked out on the floor she wanted to continue having sex, which I did because I had a load I needed to dump but once I came I dumped her ass be

• Because she ain't a loyal chick. she stalked me for months before she decided to tie the knot with her ex now husband but I hear from a few buddies tgats she's still up to her old tricks hunting black guys for sex and her hubby turns a blind eye. But thats white folks for ya.