Is there still any loyal guys out there😞?

I'm such a loyal girl that it sucks not getting that in return. And there's no way I'm going to become Un loyal because it doesn't feel right to do that. Seriously how hard is it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. But loyal girls or non flaky girls seem rare as well. You'll find some women who act innocent around guys who are decent to them and to the guys who aren't long term material for friendship or otherwise, she acts less innocent?

There are loyal guys out there. Most actually. The bad guys are the loud minority.

If you could help me out on a question would appreciate it.

• Yes I can help you, what's your question?

• Thanks so much. Here it is: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2060297-can-you-explain-why-women-appear-less-innocent-around-less-good-guys

Just a note, it's not about a nice guy vs bad boy but two specific guys I have described. Sadly most people just pasted generic stuff on there.

What I'm asking over there (feel free to reply over there), is how she perceives each guy given the circumstances they met in (described in point 1). Each guy is described in point 2. And in point 3, I'm asking how she reacts to guy 2's fb post, and her in person and in text relations with guy 1. Point 4 is about possible sexual relations.

Thanks, look forward to ur thoughts

Most Helpful Girl

• There are still loyal people out there. They are just hard to find. There are plenty of unloyal people masquerading as loyals and who have no problem selling their own mother's soul for their own gain. It's sad really.

You have to be careful. People are deceitful and will lie to you about anything. If you find out a guy is lying or he isn't treating you right, that's it. You shouldn't waste time on someone who isn't going to be a good partner.

Be fair, but don't be a doormat!

What Guys Said 25

• there are, dont worry you will find one. avoiding getting in serious relationships because of i can't find a loyal girl is one of my reasons. but dont worry you will find one

• For the one I love, yes, she'll have my undivided loyalty as well as trust. I'm married though. And before I was married, it was really hard finding the girl I could really love.

• Note that I never cheated on any of the women before my wife. I just didn't keep relationships with them for long.

• Thank you for clarifying that! I was a little confused for a second. But that's good that you ended the relationship before it go to far. I respect that in a guy

• I was thinking in the broader context of loyalty of the heart without even considering cheating. It was hard for me to do that in the past with some girlfriends. I could never elevate the feeling of attraction to love. And in those cases I never cheated, but my heart could not get engaged and feel this sense of devotion. I broke up with these girls, and some broke up with me, but it was hard to find a case where that devotion was mutual.

• Definitely. I've always been loyal in every relationship. Don't give up.

• I'm loyal as a mofo. Well that is also part of being a soldier. I'm loyal to my people, my family and my country :)

• Hello 👋🏻

• Duh there's loyal guys here

• Right here

• Good! You'll make a girl very happy one day!:)

• Oh I'm sorry! That must be hard unless you lost interest in her over time then it might have not been so difficult. I hope you're doing good!

• Yeah I'm alright. Thanks for asking

• Sorry to hear that, I can say there are.. Me.. but I don't think you're looking in the right place :(

• It's not 'hard'. It's a practically impossibility.

We literally don't want to be loyal to women anymore. Every reason to be loyal has been destroyed.

Accept it. We don't want need, nor want you for anything other than sex anymore.

• me :-)

• Well I'm loyal... so logic dictates there are more humans like me. Don't worry, you'll find them 8)

• I'm loyal.

Please date me

• There are uncountable loyal guys out there...

• Perhaps the question to ask is, Why are you attracted to men who are not loyal?

• Hmmmmm very good question... I Only dated one guy in my entire life and he seemed very loyal like I even thought how did I get so lucky then I would go his phone and found stuff that he kept from me

• When you meet a guy, shake his hand. That will tell you right there if he understands a code of honor or not. whether we realize it or not, we still judge trust by this simple thing.

On the flipside, girls rarely shake hands upon meeting, therefore no honor is displayed or felt.

Without honor and trust, there will be a lack of loyalty.

• im so loyal i end up Always alown or betrayed
    there must be something wrong about being committed duh

• I'm extremely loyal, just not interested in dating...

• Why not?

• What about having flings?

• @Karola Sure, I mean I've had women taking things further than just wresting...
      From kissing to nude facesitting. I'm fine with that.

• Yeah I am

• I'm very loyal and i will never ever cheat but no girls seem to want to be with me

• I know your feeling. I have a hard time dating girls and at the same time a girl that would like to get fucked by me. The only reason I don't do is that she has a boyfriend on which she also cheats with at least 3 other guys and several hookups.

• Loyal has many different meanings.

• I'd like to think I'm loyal but I'm afraid that girls are going to be the unloyal ones.

• I am a 100 % loyal lad... The issue is!.. I am already in a relationship!.. With my right hand!.. And the thing that comes with a 100% loyalty is that we don't trust anyone we have like 0% trust on others and if we don't trust anyone then you can't have a Relationship with us!..
    It's like a 100% box of loyalty and trust if you give 90% to loyality and trust is left 10% so yeah you can get a loyalty of 100% but then he won't trust you!..

• "Are there" and yes I'm not sure how you can distinguish the loyal and not loyal ones early on though.

• Yes I am loyal but because of too many bad experiences and failures with women, I am not a fully fledged member of MGTOW and have no interest in women any more.

• I meant I am a fully fledged member of MGTOW.

• What does that stand for? Sorry for asking lol

• Men Go Their Own Way.

It's a movement where men abstain from women with the exception of dealing with women in a work related environment or a family environment. I don't have sex anymore, I don't date and I keep well away from women in social settings.

What Girls Said 8

• Some men sadly will use your loyalty to their advantage. There are loyal men out there, but they need to prove their worth and devotion to you. You can't just give yourself to every and any guy without fighting to be respected. If you don't put your foot down, they will never respect you or take you seriously. They will use you until you have nothing more to offer, or when they get bored. Don't tolerate it. And don't just jump up to ever opportunity when a guy wants to date you.

• :( you sound so sweet, i'm sorry you're having a tough time, but you've got the right attitude and everything you are doing is right. don't change because of some assholes. You're great and any guy would be lucky to be with a loyal girl like you :)

• I have always been pretty Loyal, depending on the Situation at hand.
    However, in being "Loyal," one cannot be a door mat neither, that is, if it means that some Other Someone is Not this Loyal dog.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• There is! Although they're hard to find, you'll find someone who's loyal like you. Just because you haven't found him doesn't mean you dont deserve a loyal guy. They're just not right for you. I'm also a loyal girl but guys I like and dated are all players :3 Sometimes, I feel upset but then I realize it's their problem not mine.
    I believe you'll meet someone who deserves you :)

• VERY RARE...:(

• It sucks I just don't get guys sometimes. Like how hard is to be loyal and if they don't think they can be then they shouldn't start a relationship with someone.

• Plenty of them.

• There are a lot of guys who'd ask the same question, so you've just been with the wrong people

• Yes I know many.