Girls, What would you do if your boyfriend went out with all his friends at 3 am and never told you anything about?

i was looking at my boyfriends pictures and I saw two pictures of him and five of his friends taking a picture and they all looked drunk at what seemed like a small house party. But the thing that bothers me the most is that I left his house at 12:30 am and the pictures says they were taken at 3:55 am the same day I left. When I was leaving his place it looked like was getting ready for bed so he was obviously lying. What would you do in my situation?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Number 1, I wouldn't be living in with a boyfriend. But it does look like he was lying. So the only thing that you can do is confront him about the issue and why he was lying. You can't control everything that he does. If you don't like it, you have the right to at least ask him to not do it again if he wants to keep this relationship. And if he cannot respect that, then you have a choice to deal with it or break up with him.

• Nothing. Did he promise you he would go to bed or something? If not, then he's allowed to change his mind and he doesn't have to tell you about everything he's doing or is about to do. Doesn't mean he lied to you.