Am I weird for never having a boyfriend at 24?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Your life, your choices. I only got my first girlfriend at 21 and that's way too late for most - but I don't look at it as being weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 25 all of the guys I've ever talked to were from the Internet except one except not sure if that counts since he was sleeping with lord knows how many other girls. And the only guy that called himself my boyfriend I was 18 and just super desprare because I never had anyone. So if anyone's weird it's me. I think it's funny how a lot of people constantly tell me how gorgeous I am but no one wants me. so its like everyone lies to me. No point in being "gorgeous if you can't even get a man. Mine isn't by choice it's just because I guess that's the way things are I'm not suppose to have anyone just be a dumb ass booty call.

What Guys Said 10

• No... if day u are awsome.

• You might not have had a boyfriend because you are already weird but not having a boyfriend doesn't make you weird in and of it self.

• You're alright.

• nah i 28 an i never had girlfriend

• may be you are waiting for right one

• It's all good.

• Nah. Most girls don't get a boyfriend. They just sloot around.

• Yeah. But in the best way possible.

• yes, you are.

• No. You're intelligent, you just haven't realized it yet.

What Girls Said 10

• It's not the social norm, but that doesn't make you "weird" in a negative sense. Different than the majority, yes, but is that necessarily a bad thing?

• It's unusual but there's nothing wrong with it. Both men and women by their 20s have mostly given up their hormone-driven drama queen/king status. You may have escaped the soap opera which is the teen romance.

• nope not weird

• No. You aren't.

• I've never been in a relationship either, but I'm alright with it, whether it's weird or not.

• No that's fine focus on yourself it's more important now.

• No.. it's no weird. Waiting for someone special is better than getting into a relationship with a random one.

• No, it's not

• Not weird at all. Everyone goes their own pace.

• Nope!