Do you think my boyfriend plays mind-games with me?

Now he works a little bit far and we can only text each other. When I don't text him, he starts to blame me for this. But when I text him he says that he is busy and tells me to not bother him. Wtf he is trying to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say he just wants to get you to notice him more when he needs you and not notice him at all when he doesn't need you. So if you feel that it is too much for you then you should let him know, or if he carries on going the same thing to you when you need him and when you don't need him (vise versa). Maybe he's not the guy for you since he pushes you around, maybe you should change him to stop being like that and do stuff that makes you confused

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds a fool I tell you, A FOOOOOOL!!!

If he ain't putting in the effort and blaming you for everything then you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. YOU'RE A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOOMAN!!! No one deserves mind-games, they're hurtful and don't get anyone anywhere.

• how do you know she's a strong independent woman?

lol

• Don't want to sound rude, but I don't need someone to tell me what person I am, just someone to tell me why some people (they) would act like this.

• Because they're not very nice people.

What Guys Said 1

• in short.. he only wants to talk to you when he wants to talk to you.

What Girls Said 1

• if a guy doesn't have time for you; its not worth trying to keep things going like that...