Do guys mind if a girl is a lot shorter than them?

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind at all.
    If she is short enough to fit in my pocket and walk under a door, then there is all sort of mischievous things we could do together lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's less of a problem for girls than it is for guys. Most guys are into girls being shorter than them, not so much the other way around.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• No lol, 6'5 and you can just pick her up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mind? I prefer it. I'm 6'2" and have dated girls over a foot shorter than me!

0|0
    1|0
  • I love shorter women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, unless she's under 5 foot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, short girls can be just as hot as any other!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's cute.

0|0
    1|0
  • No! Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • but of course, but i show love to them tall girls too, im not biased

0|0
    0|0
  • No OP. All girls are the same height bent over

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls with big booties

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of tall guys like their girls short, it's more of a problem if the guys not tall enough or the girls not short enough (Tall girls and short boys). I'm 5'8 but I'd prefer someone who's average to short (5'3-5'5) which is slightly shorter than me. I can make exceptions though, if they were shorter we'd be cuter as a couple. If they were taller my kids might have a chance to be tall and won't have that struggle. I don't let my preferences get in the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5 and would date a woman who is 5'0, not problemo.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The guys i dated actually loved it,
    They think about shit like wow my dick would look huge in her hand, And i can lift her and bang her standing up,

0|0
    0|0
  • No, especially tall guys don't mind... Why is this a question? lol I hate this site.

0|0
    1|0