As a general rule should you not ask ANY sexual questions to a girl from a dating site before meeting?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Sometimes if I've been talking to the guy for a long while, and we are planning on meeting when both are available... if the question pops up organically and isn't too crude, I'll answer and discuss. I wouldn't be offended or anything by it.

If it's too soon and vulgar, it'll be a turn off and I wouldn't want to meet up in person.

Most Helpful Guy

• no.. everybody has the right to know who they might spend time with...

every time i ever went out with a girl, i asked her questions about all that type of stuff.

if you dont like it, then dont go out with me but i do have the right to protect myself

thanks for mho

What Girls Said 3

• Sexual questions before even meeting is going to indicate to her that you're probably looking to just hook up. So, depends what impression you want to give.

• I wouldn't say anything you wouldn't say face to face, I always get so annoyed when boys come with that kind of crap it's so typical she'll probably think you're just another boy looking for a boob pic.

• What are the netherlands like?

• Yes you are right, don't ask her anything sexual or she will think you're only after sex.

Unless you both are, then ask what you want.

What Guys Said 3

• If you want her to think that your primary objective is getting laid, then ask about sex.

• Unless the conversation goes that way and she seems comfortable with it, yeah - don't talk about that stuff right away.

• Well I asked a girl from tinder if I could eat her ass after only talking to her for 5 minutes and she said yes.