How to make sure that first date isn't going to be awkward?

So last month I met this guy on Tinder and we have been talking a lot. About week ago he asked me if I would want to grab a coffee sometimes w him. I mean I would love to but I have never been on a date before nor have I ever kissed a guy. So I don't have a lot of experience and also English isn't my native language so I'm scared that I don't know how to answer when he asks me something or what to talk about with him. How to make sure that the date won't be awkward? Is grabbing a coffee even a date or is it just like friendly first meeting? Maybe you can give me some tips to nail my first date too. Also when he writes me, he always calls me cutie or sweetie etc and I never know should I like tell him back handsome or smt? I'm 19 tho.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry it will be awkward just go with your impulses. I usually try and make the first date something fun and active so that were not just sitting at a table trying to think with our blank brains what to say.

What Girls Said 1

• If you like someone you won't run out of things to say