Are there any classy, dateable people on Tinder? Or is it mostly trash?

I've never used Tinder but I've heard a lot about it... for the most part it's all negative lol. Is it hard to find a nice person on Tinder? I mean someone who isn't on drugs or doesn't have 2 kids by different dads? Someone actually educated and has a job? I'm 29 and very independent, no kids, college graduate, have a career and a pretty stable life. It's hard for me to meet people because I'm shy and work a lot. I'm told I'm fairly attractive so I don't think looks will be a problem. I'd like to meet someone with the same accomplishments and standards of life as me. Is Tinder the wrong place to look? Any thoughts or experiences on Tinder?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use the site, but an acquaintance does. He's hooked up with all sorts of freaks on there. Some of those chicks are into some wear fetishes... like humiliation sort of shit.

What Guys Said 4

• Tinder isn't a good place to date it's a good place to hookup

• They are all classy, but they don't want to be classy to the people they meet.

• LOL. Tinder is to get laid, that's it. It's not even a good source for that, haha.

• Tinder is the wrong place to look. It's hook up focused.

People I've known in your situation have actually had the best luck with paid dating sites. The paywall radically cuts down on people who are broke and people who are just looking to flirt without actually dating. Free sites are full of attention seeking flakes.

Good luck to you.

• Sound advice. Anyone paying better be hoping to find someone!

What Girls Said 1

• Mostly trashy but there are some gems in there