Most white girls I see stick to there race in dating My question is do most white women prefer white men or are they curious an just go with the flow?

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• People date who's around them. If there are more white Guys than that's who they're going to date. It's all about your environment

0|0
    0|0
    • So women's choice of men is literally fucking meaningless and based on chance.

*Slow clap*

Most Helpful Guy

• People instinctively seek out "their own kind" to which they can relate and feel safe around. It's the same with every race, ethnicity, religion or nationality. That's why in any major city there are areas with predominantly minority population. They stick together subconsciously.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I prefer to date white men.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well lately my taste has changed, I love white men with blonde hair and blue eyes but recently I've started liking darker skinned guys (not too dark!) like Spanish dark, but this one has green eyes so he must have some white people blood in him :-p

0|0
    0|0
  • Most white women I know are raised to only date within their race and will get shit if they date guys that aren't white.
    I grew up in the south so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm open to dating people of any race, but I live in a predominantly white area so by virtue of location, I have always ended up with white people.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm, where im at its really common to see white women with non white men. Guess it depends where you are at.

0|0
    0|1
  • I adore Black men, especially in the 18-24 age range. They're beautiful and they have big cocks and large testicles.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like Black guys and Hispanic guys

0|0
    0|1
  • I've dated a black guy but didn't last long he was to wishy washy but other than that its all been white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • There aren't many non-white men where I live, so it's more that I haven't dated one because of that.

I did meet a handsome man on holiday, he was black but he preferred my friend.

1|0
    0|1
  • I prefer white guys

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• When 70-90% of the population is white (depending on which country you're from). Chances are you're going to see white couples most often, or minorities with white.

That's what it boils down to mostly, simple math.

2|0
    0|0
  • White women can only date White men, if they're asked out on dates by them. That's the dynamic. Man asks woman out. But most White men don't even know or understand that; can you believe that? They just stare at White women and wait for something to happen, miraculously. And other White men, who do get the dynamic, don't even try to hit on White women anymore.

White women prefer White men hitting on them and asking them out before all other men, but many White men for irrational reasons have opted out of asking White women out, which inevitable makes White women settle down with anyone who makes them feel desired and hits on them.
    Which means White men themselves are responsible for White women dating non-White men, because these non-White men desire White women, worship them, cat-call them, flirt with them and ask them out all the time, whereas White men often never do it at all anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people, white, black, etc. tend to date only their own race or someone mixed with their own race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually noticed white women do like to switch it up

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends on the girl.
    Usually people stick to their own race though it's instinctive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most races typically date their own.

1|1
    0|0