When will I ever be a girls first true love?

True love starts when we are young. It is special. I can't stop thinking I won't be a girls first true love. Have you experienced this?

...

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy again...

*eye roll*

• Did you ever have a first true love?

Most Helpful Guy

• you'll never be 15 and in love
    lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
    not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
    only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on Monday
    you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
    you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
    you're in your 20's now
    gotta get a good job
    gotta be a serious man now
    all the good ones are taken
    maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
    they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
    you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
    you have missed out on teenage love

• But maybe I can start a new.

What Girls Said 2

• There are lots of people who don't date till their twenties, so it's still possible.

• That's what I was thinking since there are a lot of singles who never had a boyfriend.

• You won't be. Accept it.

• Is that how you do it?

What Guys Said 3

• You don't have to be the first, you just have to be the last.

• I can't get over the fact she has others before me.

• I fell in love for the first time at 22... I just happens, not like a crush... like something really special...

I had my heart blended up and given back to me... so yeah... but I think I will fall in love again someday :)

• I definitely won't settle for a girl who has had her fun, and wants to settle with me for kids and a marriage now!

I deserve a girl who loves me for me!

• You poor indoctrinated feminist...

• Lol

Feminist?

• EXACTLY. Marriages have always been arranged by men (mainly fathers) and the woman is traditionally supposed to have no say in the matter.

• I'm not indoctrinated it was something I want.