What is the best way to ask a guy out?

So, this might be useful to my question. The guy I'm asking is a gamer (I am too), has a sense of humor, and might like me too? He might like someone else, so I'm not 100% sure...

• Use a pick up line
  • Be straight forward
  • Be romantic and/or showy
  • Other
So, I asked him being straight forward, and he accepted! I did incorporate a pickup line in there, though (;

Most Helpful Guy

• Challenge him to a game you like, and if you win, he takes you out to a restaurant you like, your choice, and he pays! If you lose, you cook him his favorite meal.
    If he likes you A LOT, he might purposely lose, just to take you out!!
    If he is SUPER competitive, you can still 'win' cooking him dinner, and sharing a 'date' that way!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've used both the pick-up line approach (lost a bet with friends lmao) and the straightforward approach. And I would say you're almost always better off asking them out straight up cause the pick-up line is very easy to mess up and hard to pull off successfully

• Well, I've jokingly told him tons of pick up lines. I think he believes I'm just testing them, because he seems to think I like someone else. But, I'm sure I could pull it off with the right one! XD

• Just be a potato, and everyone will love you. Boom, problem solved XD

• LOL finally someone who appreciates potatos properly

What Guys Said 24

• I won the MHO here, and think the same answer applies. Maybe I can stretch it to MHO2: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2053933-is-it-okay-for-girls-to-chase-guys

To save you a click, here's my answer:

1) Look for subtle signs of interest from the guy before initiating.

2) Say something nice to the guy - "I like your tie" or "those are nice shoes," but not something physical, like "I like you smile" or "you have nice hair" See if he is receptive or creeped out before going further.

3) Make it known that you appreciate his good qualities and you like spending time with him. "You're so funny" or "you're so sweet" etc. Respond to the things he does in honest ways but also ways that don't demand any response. If that works out well and doesn't freak him out...

4) Tell him you like him. Don't tell him you love him. Just let him know you appreciate him and that doesn't require any obligation on his part. If he's still smiling...

5) Find some common activity you both enjoy and ask him to do things.

Or, if you are more impatient. ...

1) Dress up in a way that shows off your boobs and/or ass/legs/shoulders (assuming you are lacking in the boobs department), buy him a drink and tell him you don't need an answer that day, but you would enjoy sucking his dick if he was ever so inclined. (This is the best approach if you're not looking for any long-term relationship)

• The trickiest thing for guys is knowing whether he's friendzoned or attractive to someone. If he jumps zones too quickly, he can spoil all of his chances. Because of this, straightforwardness is not just the best way, it's the ONLY way. The tricky part for you is jumping zones by putting the relationship in a place where he isn't quite yet ready to take it. Because of this, it is a multi-step process.

• Really, i would like a girl, if she's interested into me to walk towards me a very clumsy way if needed telling me very poorly that she would want to know me some more. I would love at this point to just take her hands and ask her to calm down, make her confident about herself just a little and offer her to explain all of that to me while having an easy walk :-)

Love, peace, happiness, hugs and cuddles :-)

• Tell him you have a "quest" and you need a "party" to complete it. For completing it you will both get "experience points" maybe enough for next "level up". Which quest? It is up to you :)

• i'd just say be straight forward

• Be straight forward with him. its kind of annoying always having to initiate to find out if you like us.

• Simple. Ask him to go on a pokeman go adventure and make into a date

• it doesn't matter... if he likes you he'll say yes

how u ask isn't going to affect his answer.

• What if you just play some games together, or go to Friday Night Magic if you also like MTG.

• straight forward, most of us don't get hints, just... JUST.. DO IT :)

• Okay so walk up to a girl and tell her your such a fine catch that if she was a Pokemon you would use your master ball. Then hand her a master ball and when she opens it it can say " would you be my catch to prom?" XDD😂😂

• When I say straigh forward I mean "Hey would you like to go out with me? As in a date, as in I like you" straight forward , not: "yeeah I'm a bit hungry"...

• If you like him just tell him be honest to him how you feel you never want to second-guess and wonder what might have been

• Hey big boy, wanna date?

• Why don't you try asking us out? I'm sick of trying to ask women out only to get rejected.

• Be straight forward, speak like this, hey you wanna hang out with me in the Saturday night?

• Be straight forward with it, that's how I want to be asked out.

• Send him a party inv through xbox. Heck if a girl does that to me. I'd came.

• Pick up like: Will u bear ma child 🌹😚

• Just tell him.

• Great! so some women ask guys out, awesome! i guess shy guys like me have hope

• Build up to it, try to flirt a little and see what you get back!

• I'm sure you've heard Justin Beibers "what do you mean" right lol?

His last line is be more straightforward... just saying 🤓😊

• just me forward and sweet, affectionate and compassionate, ask him if he has a girlfriend, if he says no ask him if he wants one, if he says yes, then ask him if he thinks your pretty, if he says yes he likes you so ask him if he would like to date you or if he would like to have you as his girlfriend, if he says yes than ask him or plan a time and place to date or hang out such as your house or his house or a movie or dinner at a restaurant or other.
    just tell him how you feel and what you want of him.

• I do want to be straight forward, but I don't want to be like "Do you think I'm pretty?" or anything like that. I mean, I don't wear makeup, spend time on my hair, or even spend time picking an outfit. I'm more of a tomboy to be completely honest. I feel like I'd be better off being straight forward, but still staying true to my boyish roots. Thank you for your concern, though!

• "No, you're not pretty." ?

• @brain5000 not as blunt as that, but more gentle like, like "im sorry, but your not really attractive to me, im very sorry" but luckily I've never had to deal with having to say that to a girl when i was approached, I've been approached by very beautiful girls before but they just dont keep me.

• Grab him by the nards and make him.

What Girls Said 10

• Hun, guys definitely don't need pickup lines, just speak from your heart, nothing scripted. Maybe invite him out to something gaming oriented since you both are into that? or even to your place to for some gaming?

• Be straight forward
    GUYS LOVE LOVE THAT! hahah

• Aww man. Missed out on answering this. You should have asked him if he wants cinnamon or bscotch pie.

• Be straight forward.

• straight forward, it's the hardest way but it's insures that he isn't going to take it the wrong way.

• id go straight forward.. not a flirter. can't do it comfortably.

glad it worked out :)

• Straight forward

• I think being straight forward is the best from what I heard

• Say "hey, want to go out sometime?"
    it's actually surprisingly easy

• Straight forward.

Pick up lines are too corny
    Romance seems too flirty and false

Being straight forward shows confidence , and also shows you aren't one to "beat around the bush" by playing mind games and hard to get.

• I don't know who you are but you're clearly one of the few women who get it!

• @10dsw

Thanks 😃