Challenge him to a game you like, and if you win, he takes you out to a restaurant you like, your choice, and he pays! If you lose, you cook him his favorite meal. If he likes you A LOT, he might purposely lose, just to take you out!! If he is SUPER competitive, you can still 'win' cooking him dinner, and sharing a 'date' that way!!
I've used both the pick-up line approach (lost a bet with friends lmao) and the straightforward approach. And I would say you're almost always better off asking them out straight up cause the pick-up line is very easy to mess up and hard to pull off successfully
1) Look for subtle signs of interest from the guy before initiating.
2) Say something nice to the guy - "I like your tie" or "those are nice shoes," but not something physical, like "I like you smile" or "you have nice hair" See if he is receptive or creeped out before going further.
3) Make it known that you appreciate his good qualities and you like spending time with him. "You're so funny" or "you're so sweet" etc. Respond to the things he does in honest ways but also ways that don't demand any response. If that works out well and doesn't freak him out...
4) Tell him you like him. Don't tell him you love him. Just let him know you appreciate him and that doesn't require any obligation on his part. If he's still smiling...
5) Find some common activity you both enjoy and ask him to do things.
Or, if you are more impatient. ...
1) Dress up in a way that shows off your boobs and/or ass/legs/shoulders (assuming you are lacking in the boobs department), buy him a drink and tell him you don't need an answer that day, but you would enjoy sucking his dick if he was ever so inclined. (This is the best approach if you're not looking for any long-term relationship)
Really, i would like a girl, if she's interested into me to walk towards me a very clumsy way if needed telling me very poorly that she would want to know me some more. I would love at this point to just take her hands and ask her to calm down, make her confident about herself just a little and offer her to explain all of that to me while having an easy walk :-)
Okay so walk up to a girl and tell her your such a fine catch that if she was a Pokemon you would use your master ball. Then hand her a master ball and when she opens it it can say " would you be my catch to prom?" XDD😂😂
Build up to it, try to flirt a little and see what you get back!
I'm sure you've heard Justin Beibers "what do you mean" right lol?
His last line is be more straightforward... just saying 🤓😊
just me forward and sweet, affectionate and compassionate, ask him if he has a girlfriend, if he says no ask him if he wants one, if he says yes, then ask him if he thinks your pretty, if he says yes he likes you so ask him if he would like to date you or if he would like to have you as his girlfriend, if he says yes than ask him or plan a time and place to date or hang out such as your house or his house or a movie or dinner at a restaurant or other. just tell him how you feel and what you want of him.
Hun, guys definitely don't need pickup lines, just speak from your heart, nothing scripted. Maybe invite him out to something gaming oriented since you both are into that? or even to your place to for some gaming?