How wrong is a relationship between a 15 yr old girl and 12 yr old boy?

Most Helpful Guy

• ... So it is basically a 7th grader dating a Freshman or Sophomore in high school?

I'd say it is pretty odd. The maturity levels are going to be way different most likely. A looot of changes happen between 7th grade and high school. People grow up, humor changes, ideas about the world are more formed and changed, and generically things just aren't the same. I've seen dudes be very emotional people who cry in 7th grade, only to become very calm and chill (maybe cold?) in high school.

I would call it not only wrong, but just a generically bad idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering she's a teenager and he's not, and that boys tend to be a little behind in terms of maturity in teenage years, I don't think it's right.

What Guys Said 13

• As wrong as it gets.

• As they grow older it becomes fine, but it's still wrong and as long as they do not have sex or any physical until they are both legal then it should be alright. I doubt it will even last that long.

• Nothing wrong really. Don't give a fuck as long as you don't expect me to be paying taxing for your little teenage fucktrophy

• It's pretty inappropriate.

• Decently wrong. She isn't quite an adult yet but he is certainly still a child.

• It's fine.

• Yeah not a very smart decision, like I could understand a senior dating a freshman (maybe). But 15 to 12 year old is a no no.

• i was a freshman this year and dated a senior. he was too mature and now im trying younger cause older wasn't for me.

• Well do you think maybe you are too mature for him? I don't know I can't tell you what the future has in store for you, but just don't get like "serious" ya know. Either way it could possibly work, just remember that age difference.

• which kind of relation?

• Wrong as a ball.

• This question gave me a boner. I can just imagine wut she'd be doing to him.

Mmmmmmmmm

• it's fine.

• not wrong in the slightest and most people dont understand the underage laws even if he or she is over 18 and the other is not, you can date all you want just as long as you dont engage is sexual activities otherwise its statutory rape. even if they give permission.

• freaking ridiculous

What Girls Said 10

• Not a good idea. He is 12 years old, and shouldn't even be dating at this stage in life right now. Both needs to be focus on school work and not get into a sexual relationship or anything else serious. And it wouldn't work out or last very long.

• It sounds weird and nobody will take it seriously.

How a girl can date a guy younger than her, I haven't the slightest idea.

• Is the bitch on drugs? Lol

• I don't like the sound of it I'm just my 12 year old brother with a 15 year old 😬😬😬

• A 12yo teen should not be dating, too young!

• Feel like dating my 12 years old little brother

• I don't see a problem, but the maturity may become an issue soon. 2 years younger or two years older or closer together is better because the maturity is about the same. But keep him for as long as you like

• kind of creepy to think about

• I don't consider that wrong to be honest. That's just me though. Both of them are teenagers.

• Not that wrong as long as nothing sexual is going on...