How do I know what level of attractiveness I am?

How do I know what girls would even consider me as a dating option? How can I find out what level of attractiveness I'm at? I just want to know what kinds of girls I should be looking for and what girls I should know to not even bother approaching. I know most girls say to approach whoever you like and find attractive but a more realistic understanding would be nice. So how do I find out what kind of girls would consider me a potential partner based on my looks and personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't bother thinking that. Just work on being better both appearance & personality wise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy, it depends on the number of beers you've had, go ahead, crack one open... doesn't feel much different. Well have 4 more and you probably feel alright, about average maybe? Have a few more, now you feel like a solid 8, plenty of good girls to go after. After 10 you're on top of the world! Anymore than that you feel sick and pass out.

What Girls Said 1

• You're about a 6.

What Guys Said 1

• Even if your a 4! if you walk tall let your balls hang low and own everything you'll get fucked