A girl said my arms were 'joocy' and it offended me?

>Driving for uber
>Girl comes in the car
>Says woahhh. Can I touch your arms?
>I said sure
>She grabs my arms and turns to her friends laughing.. "They are so joocy!"
>I immediately kicked her out of the vehicle like so

___

Guys being completley serious though right now. I needed to let her know that I have self respect. I don't know why women think they can just objectify me like that. It's disrespectful on so many levels. Am I being rational?

• You are acting rational
  • You are not acting rational
  • Mirin your joocy arms banana. Would totally go down on you.
How dare you choose option C. People are ridiculous.
I am just disgusted at some of these answers on here. It's mind boggling as to how many people think it's okay to just be sexually harassed.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Your arms look like freshly pumped tires lmao.

What Girls Said 12

• How dare she make you a sexual object like that, that's some harassment shit.

Women, fucking pigs. The West needs meninism

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂 nice try there

• That girl sounds like a bitch, why you recording and not going into the hospital where you need to be... Obviously you aren't that hurt.

• Man you are obnoxious xD you're the ridiculous one for making option c an option 😂

• The real question is why did you kick then out if your car? How did you take what she said?

Joocy as in fatty like an insult and she offended you? Or joocy like sexy and and you feel sexually harassed and less of a man?

• Should have put her in a head lock and choked her out

• i legit dont believe anything you say because you lied about identifying as a mailbox.

• I saw that movie. Tell us about the end where you got pepper sprayed in the face and then tazed until you fell out of the car onto the street and peed your pants. 😂😂

• Voted C lmao! Anyway I don't know any girls who dare to do so to stranger :/

• Are you insane?

• How dare you say sure to her to touch your arms... is that offer still on the table? I'm mirin so hard.

• Ugh. Don't sexually harass me

• She should have respected you as a person and kept her dirty grubs off of you.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• Wow, she practically molested you. Good job for having a little self respect and not taking it.

• If you told her she could touch your arms than you aren't being rational. If a chick told you that you can play with her boobs and than got mad at you for playing with her boobs would you say she was being rational, probably not. So, why would this situation be different?

• Lol people get offended about the smallest things now

• Way to have self respect bro. That girl is a sloot!! If she did it to you. She did it too every other guy the same day.

• >tfw no bear mode boyfriend to feel big arms
    No homo

• Chill dude

• The struggle is real, rofl.

Ladies, stop men don't wanna be objectified, k?

Haha.

• Mmmmm joocy

• God. Don't be a baby. Wtf dude.

• Lol man xD

• Dude that's like rape. We need to end this rape culture right now! #freethepenis

• just here to compliment your arms, my friend!

• braw u seemed like a sick kunt until u posted this shit

• I can confirm. I was fly on windshield.