Is this behaviour normal?

Cut a long story short I met a guy on a dating site the date was awful he tried to kiss me and he groped me I told him he wasn't for me. Then he would message every week !! I told him I wasn't interested in a nice way , when we was on our date we chatted about random things like who we were related to etc then 2am this morning he messages me again !! After I deleted his number and told him to go away , he messaged me saying your a liar your not related to the people you say your related to :/ how strange is this ! i told him to stop contacting me , why is this guy not getting the message? Why is he obsessed with me? I'm scared

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should be concerned. Block him like others have said. You've told him to stay away so don't communicate with him any more at all in any way. Completely ignore him no matter what he says or does. If after a while it continues to happen you may need to get the police involved maybe? Or even the threat to do that might work? Try ignoring him first for a while. It probably won't need to come to calling the police but it might.

Most Helpful Girl

• block him... he seems weird

What Guys Said 3

• Na, you need a restraining order.

• Dont be scared he's probably just a dick!

• You need to just block his number.

• I have now

• Good and hopefully that will be the matter dealt with.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him you have a penis. That should get him off your back...

• He fell in love with you. Maybe you should give him a second chance. Being groped is Good!