Do latina women hate white guys?

I'm from Sweden. I'm not Alexander Skårsgard type of guy. I'm brown haired, full brown bearded. I look like Rollo in Vikings.

I love tanned latina women really. Do latina women hate white guys or I would have a chance in a South American country.

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol what? No no no, I'm latina and all my friends and I loooove white guys. I don't know of one who doesn't tbh. We love white guys (; My boyfriend is white

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Come on, man. What kind of a question is this? Some latinas are attracted to white guys, some don't really care... A small minority may hate white guys. Everyone's different. But for the most part I would say the answer to your question is no, but of course that's not going to be correct in every circumstance because you can't speak for everyone...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No i don`t think so. Many of them like caucasians. But that depends ofc on the person.

There aren`t many latinas in sweden tho. Not from what i`ve seen. Might be hard for you to seek one in sweden

1|0
    0|0
    • I may visit Latin America for finding a girlfriend. Here there are only too pale and too black girls. I love tanned Mediterranean type.

• Yeah well i hope you will find your type.

Lycka till!

• Well, I love all ethnicities! So I don't mind dating a white dude or whatever!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hejsan! Första svensken jag sett här hahah.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, really? I thought this site is international, not American populated.

• Yeah, it is pretty international but there aren't many people from the nordic countries here.

• Depends on where they're from, being that Latina covers a wide range of different cultures.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't like African Latinas. Mostly tanned Spanish, Portuguese originated Latins.

What Guys Said 10

• If you have money, they will love you. Latina's are notorious gold-diggers. But they are pretty amazing fuck machines.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you think they hate White guys? A lot of them love White guys, some dont of course but w/e dont worry about those that dont, be confident and sure of yourself and just assume they will be into you and give it your best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah they don't, well as far as I know anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes latina women hate white guys but nomatter what their hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate? Nah but maybe not attracted to them if they are from the ghetto.

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't hate white guys, they hate you.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I know, black racism is much more common than Latino racism.

The fact is, although they don't hate, that doesn't imply they like.
    Mostly, and when they have no status enhancement in mind, they prefer Latino men.

0|0
    0|0
  • All women are different. Some will like white men and others will not.

1|1
    0|0
  • No they do not!

0|1
    0|0