How do you confess to lying about age?

He's 19 and graduated and I'm 16 and a junior he thinks I'm a senior we're long distance and have been dating for 6 months and known each other for 9 months.. I think about the lie all the time and get ready to tell him but I can't in fear that he will break up with me. We're gonna see each other but that will be all the way on Christmas break so I don't know if it's the right thing to wait for that long and tell him in person or I should I just confess now over the phone?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• There's no beating around the bush. You know how desperately you want to tell him and to still be with him, the sooner is the better, and if he can't handle it, then he definitely could not have handled it when you guys would get closer (because the more time you spend with him, the more you probably will get closer if you feel like you are in love.)

Sit him down, and tell him straight out. Explain why you had to lie in the first place (the company) and then why you couldn't tell him (you were afraid.)

Wishing you the best of luck.