Girls, Is it necessary for a guy to look handsome to have a partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has their own preference in what they find handsome (or beautiful). But generally, yes... like keep up with your hygiene, present yourself well. If you want a stunning beauty, you more than likely will have to have aesthetically pleasing features or in some sad cases, money. Some will be drawn to a kind and funny man, too. Look at some comedians, they aren't the best looking but they're funny and have families.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• no. girls nowadays are into guys with a sense of humour or money or a smart guy or a well built guy and mostly an understanding guy. A guy can be handsome and be a brute, abuser, rude or dumb, so what's the use of the handsomeness then. so no, a guy doesn't necessarily have to be handsome to have a partner.

1|1
    1|0
    • Thank you cryztal for ure helpfull opinion.. bt I need a little help about it. if we could talk privately about this.. then that would be great.

• okay dear

• Well it says you need xper level2+ to send messages.. so can we use gmail?

• Why does this post remind me of this? 😐
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...434478403ed0850b80cd722.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • No unless he wants a good looking girl

0|1
    0|0
  • i think every guy can look handsome. its just about bringing out your natural confidence and appeal

0|1
    0|0