Whether he loves me or not?

I am a very shy and reserved type of girl. I love this boy for 4 years and I like everything about him, his character, smile etc and he knows that I love for 2 years and yet he kept ignoring me. Now recently he is talking to me, not in person but in texting and sometimes he smiles at me in school. Note: My friends all advise me to give up on him because it is hopeless. I don't what to do whether I should give up on him or continue my one-sided love... Waiting for a reply

What Guys Said 2

• If you want him you're going to have to do much more than what you're doing which is nothing. Ask him out

• Thanks for your opinion

• Depends if he's leading you on (in which case, forget about him).
    Perhaps you should try to show more interest (as in, talk and befriend him more but be yourself). If he likes you too now he'll come round.
    But if not, oh well. School is probably not the best place for "lasting relationships" anyway when confronted with a vast and uncertain future a year or two ahead.
    Good luck!

• Thanks for taking ur time to reply

What Girls Said 1

• Listen to your friends. Can't really be into someone who can't like you back.

• Thanks for taking ur time to reply

• No problem, if you just ever need to talk- holler at your girl