22 year old male, scared to love again?

I’m a male, 22 years old, hit the gym 4 times a week, I look fit, I am not bad looking at all if i can say that about my self. I go to university and i am almost finished with my bachelor, I have a well earning job and I drive my own car.

My first impression with girls is good most of the time. I manage to make them like me in a short period of time and after that our dates are fun and we have a lot to talk about.

However, i look like a strong, cool guy, but in reality, i am pretty soft on the inside. Whenever i really fall for a girl I am fucked over.
I lose my appetite for example when she doesn’t reply or when i feel she ignores me. I don’t tell her these things, because I don't want to sound needy, but it kills me on the inside.

Also another thing, I just care about her too much and I let her know this. I feel like they get the feeling they can have me and lose interest.

I had 2 breakups in a row where i was deeply in love with the girl and i thought the feelings were mutual. Both of them came out of nowhere, where the girls told me that I am nice and good guy, but they just lost interest and that it is not ‘a personal thing’. Even If I managed to make them laugh and give them love.

I feel like it’s my soft side, or maybe I give too much love. I have become really insecure about this and I am kinda scared to enter another relationship, especially because I didn’t get any closure of the girls. I am overthinking everyday. I look forward to some answers.

What Girls Said 1

• You're still young. You have so much time ahead of you. Truth is that you're probably going to get through many heart-breaks in your life just like most people do. Very few people are lucky enough to have a successful first or second relationship.
    You mentioned that you lose your appetite if the girl you're interested in doesn't reply to you. My advice to you would be that you have to be more carefree. There is a possibility that you may come off as needy and desperate to them.

What Guys Said 1

• You might be a latent homosexual. Try talking to some of your buddies at the gym.