Do guys care if you're nice but shy?

I'm so shy and a bit awkward around people. Does this turn guys off?

Most Helpful Guy

• No but it might confuse them lol whether you're interested or not

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same exact way! I think that it honestly depends on the person. Some people are attracted to it but for some it can be a turn off.

The problem with shy girls is that guys usually have to "work harder" to get them to a date, in a relationship etc which can be very exhausting. Having to initiate most conversations and in general being the more "active" person in the relationship can be pretty annoying.

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all, most men prefer it.

• I care as in I don't want any girl like that, ever.

• Nope, it's the women who mostly have higher standards these days.

• nah they dont care, at least i dont, i am the shy one myself, shy ones are easy to approach.

• Mahn it doesn't matter we kinda overlook that

• Certainly not. Personally, I find it endearing. Decent guys will love it ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Men are different. Some will find your shyness sexy, others a turn off. The question really is are you okay with it? Because when you are comfortable in your own skin you are at your "sexiest" for lack of a better word, and that's when you are at your most appealing

• I'm one of those who finds shyness kind of a red flag, not exactly a turn-off (I find it cute) but when I dated shy but very cute girls, I seemed to have a knack for choosing sociopaths.

• So for me it's not exactly that shyness is a turn-off, but just kind of a "look out, she may be cute but she might have some deadly claws behind there!"

• Not all at. But you shouldn't too shy. Try to be brave to talk to people and have more fun with your friends. You should talk to someone who make you feel comfortable to talk. It's can make you feel better and shy less.