From 1-10 in terms of looks, how hot does your girlfriend/boyfriend need to be in your eyes?

OBVIOUSLY personality matters just like looks do. But for you to be happy, how attractive does your partner need to be in your eyes?

I'd probably say they need to be an 8 or 7 at lowest. May sound superficial, but if I'm not physically attracted to them, that'll ruin all physical aspects of the relationship for me.

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks aren't everything and I know people are going to say wtf when they read this coming from me but I just need to be attracted to you. If you're a 5 in my book then you have the ability to turn yourself into a 10 throughout the relationship. Having a hot girlfriend is fun and gives you a lot of status when you show them off to your friends and bring them to the gym but think about it.. you are with this person all the fucking time. What if she has an annoying sneeze.. or won't shut the fuck up when you are in the middle of a set.. or she doesn't suck dick.. Been there done that. Used to be extremely shallow when it came to looks and relationships. No thanks brah. That's relationships though. Hookups I can be shallow af.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know people will think I'm shallow, but for me he has to be an 7 or an 8 in my eyes.
    If I'm not attracted to someone, I won't think about being in a relationship with that person.
    Sure, the personality also counts, but looks are very important to me.

What Guys Said 22

• All she has to be for me is in good physical shape (by Asian standards where "average" still involves a life-long healthy diet and at least moderate exercise for at least an hour or two per day).

After that, even the most average-looking girl (by Asian physique) can turn into a 10 to me over the course of a relationship.

cdn.tokyotimes.com/.../pochado-1210-11.jpg

For me anything 40% and under or so has the capability to really attract me if she seems nice. Above 40% to me is maybe getting too fat for my taste.

• 80% to me is like "really chubby" but in the U. S. they might call it "normal".

• Who has time for 2 hours daily.. O. o
      Maybe our definitions are different, but none of them are fat. The last two are a tad pudgey but not fat. If they worked out that much and ate well they'd have more muscle mass and be more toned.. Dunno at least from my experience that's what I've seen

• @KittieCat I'm a little bit of a bastard there. :-D I got used to Japanese schools where we have an almost-military training regiment (both boys and girls) for quite a while each day, as well as commuting by bicycle (not many cars here) every day to and from school. In the U. S. I felt like the lifestyle was relatively quite sedentary. In the U. S. I feel like gym rats are exceptionally fit, but the "average" person not so much.

• 5-8 really. Never seen a 10 irl and 9's are so rare that I've not gotten to know one.

The scale however is subjective...10 is supposed to be virtually unttainable yet many people call themselves 8 lol.

• At least a 20 total, for all my girlfriends together.

• I hate this fucking scale system. My 7s and your 7s are probably different. But if I'm dating her she's a 10.

• if im in love with her she will be a 10

• Glad women are finally honest on this site. Cheers to you for asking the right question in the right way in order to get a real response

• If a Lion only chases he meatiest, fastest zebras, she's always hungry. If a human only hits on 9s and 10s, they're always single.

• I used to say 7-9 but most recently I got the feels for a girl that my best friends said would be a 5-5.5 in my books. -_-

Screw em

• Well she'd be a 10 if I like her anyways. Personality matters a lot too, don't wanna be with a girl who'snot energetic, cheerful funny and interesting and intelligent, where looks isn't everything, only for one night stands and hookups.

• I dont really have a preference, either the girl is attractive or isn't. I've liked chubby girls to skinny, a big variety and differences. There really isn't a scale.

Her being attractive to me is all that matters.

• Nien Nien Nien.

• She has to be a 9. You wouldn't fit the description OP

• she would be a perfect 10 in my eyes

• At least a 7

• Looks aren't important to me.
    5+ all goods.

• Well I'm a 0, so like, I probably can't really have any expectations at all. Just gotta take whoever is available.

• A 5. You don't fall in love with physical. You fall in love with the actual person. Men fall in love with what they see? That's a myth.

• Probably like an 8

• Hot enough to look at her and say ' she still have it '

• I don't settle for any less than a 9.5

• I'm fine with 6 or 7

• A 10 in the personallity department will go very well with a 3/4 or higher. Doesn't so much matter if the 10 stands out

What Girls Said 16

• I mean it's kinda hard to tell, since we all don't have the same scale lol. A 10 for me might be a 5 for someone else.. But I don't go out with someone I don't find attractive. I guess you could say a 7 or 8. If I like the person that rating probably goes up.

• In MY eyes he needs to be a 10. But what might be say.. as low as a 6.. to other people can be a 10 to me if he's my type and I love him.

• I don't know precisely to give a number but he has to be at least average looking along with an awesome personality of course.

• I don't know, he just has to be attractive to me and have a great personality.

• He needs to be 9-10 *by my standards* which may be 5-6 by someone else's standards.

Conclusion, I need to be attracted to him physically.

• 4-6 is fine.~ But there are some things that need to be up in that six range, while the rest of the person doesn't have to be. Hair is a big one.-- (″●_●)

• A 6-8

• 9-10!!!

• At least an 8. Because this is subjective, we may disagree on what this actually means.

• A 10, why would I involve myself with someone I wasn't attracted to. That's going to end up bad.

• In MY eyes, he must be a 8-10 to me. He might not be to anybody else, but to me he has to

• Face like 7/10
    Bod 8+/10

• When I fall in LOVE with someone, he will immediately become a 10 in my eyes.

• Around a 5-6. I need to be connected to the guy mentally and emotionally. If he looks hot, but is an asshole or super annoying, then I wouldn't want to be around him.

• If I am going to date him and hopefully fall in love with him he's be a 10... anything less isn't worth the commitment.

• At least a 4, but luckily I have one who's above a 6.