Does fooling around on third date mean the relationship will likely only be about sex?

If you fool around with a guy on your third date wil he see you as only a booty call and not relationship material. Is that too soon to be intimate?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Three is the "accepted" number. By the third date you have an understanding of the person and probably a general idea of what s/he is looking for. Those in it to spin it will most likely bail after not getting it by the end of date two.

That being said, it depends on what s/he is looking for to begin with. If they like you, they will like you no matter when you have sex; if they aren't looking for serious they will not stick around no matter when you have sex.

This is the reason women who care wait a few dates; it weeds out the sex seekers and increases the odds of someone liking them for them and sticking around after sex.

Contrary to what some guys think, it isn't a game; it's emotional protection.

What Guys Said 2

• No. If there is no sex by the first date, I usually dump them.

• it depends on the person but for me the faster you tell and show your desires and what you want the better the relationship will be, and love and sex are both equally important in a relationship especially when your committed.

What Girls Said 2

• I think a lot of dating is to do with chemistry and being a perfect fit. You can bang on the first date or the hundredth date, but it won't give you anymore or less chemistry.
    Also, men make decisions on their own, if he wants a booty call or something serious, he will pursue it regardless of when you have coitus.

• No, it won't make him think that. If he likes you, then he'll still like you.