Is he mad because I only date white guys?

I didn't tell him this. When I rejected him, I told him that I wasn't interested, but my friend from work told this guy who asked me out that I only date white guys. This is true but I never told him that. Is that the reason he's ignoring me and all my texts now?

Updates:
He's black

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would it even matter now?
    You already said no, he doesn't have to reply to your texts... especially if he wants to move on.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He gets offended because you rejected him for being Black. I know it's your preference but most people don't like the idea of being exclude because of something that they cannot change.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Who cares? You rejected him end of story. i dont get why ur worried about him ignoring u and why ur texting him, unless its sork related?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm trying to be his friend

• Show All
    • You think he took it as racist?

• Possibly. But like i said, he might jsut be ignoring you because he doesn't want to be ur friend he wants to be ur boyfriend, he can't handle his emotions about it.

• Does this matter in the slightest? You're "not interested" let it go. It's clear you friend can't be a good confidant either now so ya know that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't you? I mean, you have a right to like what you like, but people will feel it's a personal rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? I love seeing black women with white men. It's my second favorite interracial coupling after white women with Asian men.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol. You're entitled to your preferences but you obviously offended him

1|0
    0|0
  • shit, what a bitch. why would he be offended by that? why can't he be tolerant of peoples preferences?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea he's mad, oh well let him be mad about it you are entitled to your preferences and you rejected him in a nice way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are YOU black as well?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. He just doesn't want to talk to you if he has no chance of boning you.

0|0
    0|0
  • My man's butthurt. But he is over you. Hence he is no longer texting you back

0|0
    0|0
  • No he's just ignoring you because u rejected him. Plain and simple

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Possibly, or the fact that he got rejected and it hurt him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You rejected him.
    there's no reason as to why he should respond to your texts or not ignore you.

1|0
    0|0
    • But he was my friend.

• Pretty much

0|0
    0|0
  • You rejected him. What did you expect? Does it even matter the reasons?

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if he was pursuing you and got rejected there is not point in him talking to you...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably lol

0|0
    0|0
  • This sounds kinda racist...

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares, you already rejected him

0|0
    0|0