Was he always selfish just put on a front to attract me?

The guy i originally met vanished and was replaced by a very selfish uncaring person. As of now we aren't dating anymore (him feeling confused and all). I really care for this guy so i reached out to him w a casual message, the way he talks to me is so unlike the person i met, he changed after we were dating for a month. The conversations are all about whats going on in his life and he doesn't bother to sympathize w me. Went from a guy worrying about me getting home, having a good day at work to a guy who doesent seem to pay attention to my messages. If he had acted like this when i met him, i would dropped him. I am starting to date other guys and it hurts hiw cold he is. Was he always a selfish person, just putting on an act? He seemes to change overnight for no reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes more than likely he was putting up a good front to impress you in the beginning

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a good chance he may of just put on a facade to attract you. He may also be undergoing a lot of stress and just needs you to listen to him, he could be going to a rough time in his life, and he wants to talk to you about it

• He told me he was suffering from a lot of stress in that time that i was wondering what was up. Could it be stress? Im still not excusing the behavior because i was there to listen and sympathize and he didn't even appreciate it

• Well if he says its stress then it must be. Guys don't just blab out things personal like this to just any girl. He must feel comfortable and trust you to do so. I know it's not really an excuse, but don't think he doesn't appreciate you supporting him. Just because he doesn't say it, doesn't mean otherwise.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe, or his goldfish died lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him to get off his high horse cause He's being two faced.

Confront him.