I have mental issues about my crush?

I had this crush, I have mental issues with her now... She is on my mind 24/7...

I really liked her... but either she was being friendly or... strung me along as she was unhappy in her relationship, liked my attention and never even mentioned her boyfriend...

I see her everyday, so maybe this is why I can't move on and have issues? We work at the same place...

She was my crush, I would have done anything for her...

Slowly I started really lusting for her... I still am... She is not hot... but super attractive... My body really wants her...

I am obsessed with her... Constantly wondering what she is doing, if she is thinking of me... If I could watch her 24/7 I really would... I wish she had a TV show or something...

I remember everything she has said to me, I know a million facts about her, what she wants, what her entire schedule is, what she likes...

I am also sadly jealous of her... She has a pretty good family, went to a nice university, has a degree, knows how to play any instrument... gets tons of attention... Could date any boy she wanted ( Guess I'm not good enough)... I know everyone has their own problems... but her life looks good to me...

I am really unsure why I feel all of this? Has anyone else felt this way or similar with a crush? How do I get better?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would probably help if you talked to a therapist about this. I understand thinking about someone when you have a crush on them. But obsessively thinking about them 24/7 when you know that they're in a relationship is unhealthy. What made me worried was when you mentioned how you wished there was a tv show about her so you could see everything that she's doing. I suggest you talk to someone, or figure out some way to move on on your own.

• I just wanted to mention I've felt like I couldn't move on from someone before, but trust me, you can move on from them. I know it's hard, and it feels impossible but you can. There was once a guy I liked for about half a year, but then when I realized the reason why I couldn't let go, I was able to finally move on and forget about him. After a while, when people don't feel the same way about you, you'll be able to move on a little faster and easier. Just be patient..

• The. It's really something you need to figure out on your own, like I said. And thanks for the MHO, I'm glad I helped 😊

• You are welcome, I'm working on it...

I think I just have to stop caring about everything... I care/think a lot...

What Girls Said 3

• that level of obsession isn't healthy.

• I know, but why is it at this level?

How can I stop?

• I don't know how you can stop I am still dealing with my issue. My has the problem that I wouldn't have sex so he wants to hurt me in every way he can think of. He wants to make sure I never have a male relationship so no one else could get what he didn't. Mix this with him being very very intelligent and having the resources isn't a good combination. Try not to care too much because it could turn to hate. Also the more you think of her the higher chance that you will embellish her character and make the real person a let down.

• What a terrible guy...

Yes I have to stop thinking about everything, it's hard sometimes though

• Leave her alone

• Well I don't talk to her or anything, only think...

• why are you comparing playing a comparing game. Obviously she has a lot of strength and smartness but that doesn't mean you don't. Stop comparing yourself with her and life your life the without jelousy.

What Guys Said 0