Are you more attracted to the soft goth look or girl next door look?

Girl Next Door lookAre you more attracted to the soft goth look or girl next door look?

Soft Grunge

DO you like girl next door look (girly), or soft grunge look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl next door for sure. If anyone looks at me they would assume the "soft goth look" (skater, punk band, etc) but it comes down to one thing.
    Whenever anyone is creating a look instead they are trying to project an identity and it makes me feel that they are not relying on their personality for their self-identity. Its almost like being lazy in my view as your identity is between your ears, in your mind, not your clothes or makeup and if a girl (of a guy) isn't overtly projecting a self identity and more ambiguous, then I interpret it as them being more mysterious and grounded and confident

• I really like your comment xD SOO true a lot of girls think that the goth look is what skate rocker guys automatically like, and do not consider personality at all!

• It's way more cool to just be active and just be yourself, if you are comfortable and not trying to project anything in particular, and don't take any shit from guys, guys like a girl who is a bit spicy and not intimidated, and doesn't care if they are attracted or not; that will make you the sexiness girl of all

• I like a bit of edginess, I ride a motorcycle and a typical boy, like cars and bikes and music and I love it when a girl knows the music and a bit tomboyish with a sense of humor who doesn't take their look too seriously.
      A nice fitted jeans and boots, you can wear all sort of tops and sweaters can be so cute and hot, like pea coats and scarfs like In Europe... I admit eyeliner is hot and like the braids. I'm half Swedish , Maybe that is why lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what guy you're asking Caz I've dressed differently and attracted another type of guy than I usually would

What Guys Said 16

• Sorry for not being specific, dear Miss.
    I think you pull-off each look you have represented here.
    Sure, I favor a particular nature of appearance that I'm mostly attracted to.
    However, my instinctual allurements recognize no parameters. A graceful, delicate beauty can be appreciated as much as a stone-cold sexuality.
    It's all about the... mood... a look imbues. We're feeling creatures, capable of many moods. That you can "become" many moods too, is a remarkably appealing facet!

• I find myself appreciating a wide range of beauty as well. Even so, it is odd how people criticize those who appreciate the factor of beauty and style. I feel like its about balance because I believe humans naturally are attracted to beauty as well as gaining a emotional attachment from personality.

• Well-put, my Lady!
      Our emotions originate from perhaps the most primitive provinces of our Brain.
      The same home as where our instincts dwell. It seems we are slowly being weaned of these intuitions. Some, more than others. As our distancing from the Natural World increases, the reliance on our aboriginal attributes decreases. It appears you also savor still being in possession of what may be characterized as our more "primitive" side. Thank goodness!
      I believe we retain a scope of perspective and depth of passion that will eventually die-out from what it means to be Human.

• Though you have no reason to believe me, I'm not a lecherous, misogynist "old Guy" salivating over pretty girl pictures.
      I just appreciate beauty and the character that incarnates it.
      Hence...
      The Instagram images?
      Absolutely astonishing, Mahaf'!

• I prefer the girl next door look because I know that it won't change over time. For the soft grunge look that is not really you and you have to keep it up.

• I can't decide I like both😍

• Usually I'd say the girl next door kinda chick, but you picked the crustiest 1 (minus pic 2) and a bad bitch for the grungy chick

• its all the same girl for the girl next door, her name is Angelia baby and she is known for her charms and looks in China. They are both beautiful.

• Yeah, she got that porn face. Not the kind that makes me want her, but the kind that you know she's all about the d

• I don't notice that, but I respect your opinion

• 0|0
  • I tend to prefer the girl next door, but from these two, I prefer the goth one.

• They're both fine, I have a preference for the soft goth (or grunge) look, but it also can come off as immature, depends on the person. The more important thing to me is that extremely light / pastel colors and overly-feminine styles are actually somewhat of a turn off.

• I'm slightly favoring grunge but all of them are good enough to where I would happily go down on them for hours until my tongue was so fatigued I couldn't eat or swallow for a week.

• The second one

• I like them both. I'm more into personalities then I am looks

• what kind of personality do you like? if you don't mind me asking.

• Id have to say honesty and authenticity are traits I hold at the highest esteem. Just down to earth. Apparently I'm picky and these maybe harder to come by then I imagined.

• To be honest, the soft grunge looks the more mature of the two, so definitely that look.

• Do you think I could of picked a better girls next girl for this?

• I think that she accurately represents girl next door look: young, naive, but definitely feminine.

• These "soft grunge" pics don't look at all grungy.

• that's why I put soft. If you look her up she is actually goth. search mahafsoun if you want

• girl next door

• Both are good, but the girl next door look is really cute, I would kill for someone like that!

• mixture of both. i need to be able to relate with her, but, she's still a girl. I don't want to date myself

• depends on her personality, but i like both.

What Girls Said 8

• oh definitely the grunge look no comparison xx

• soft grunge please it is perfect

• I like the soft grunge look

• I definitely lean soft grunge in my own appearance, I love edgy looks

• I'm a girl, I would rather look like the girl next door, but I think I look more like the soft grunge look... :(

• Who's the girl with the soft grunge look? She's gorgeous lol.

• soft grunge <3

• Ok who's the second girl? She's gorgeous!

• mahafsoun is the name she go by if you type it in google