Why are men with tattoos almost always so successful with women?

Most men with tattoos don't seen to have trouble dating women. They absolutely tend to have what it takes to date the best looking women too. Whether or not those women have good personalities, well hard to say. Rarely do any women reject a man because he has tattoos. Even the nerdy type women love men with tattoos. There are some women who don't have any tattoos say they only date men with ink!

So what is it about tattoos that turn women on so much? I know tattoos can help a guy increase their chances with women by a lot. Despite that, I am still very uncomfortable with getting tattoos just to get more women into me. Ultimately, I still don't think women are worth getting tattoos for.

If a women with tattoos states that they only date men are inked, I completely understand that. As for women that don't, I do not understand.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because tattoos make you a "bad boy" and a "rebel" (and unhireable). Pretty easy to see why.

Generally speaking though, most tatted men have muscles, and chances are they're attracted to that instead.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't go one way or the other. Most of the guys I've been with don't have ink but I've got plenty so...
    A hot guy is a hot guy. Even better if he's not an asshole.

• That has not been the case where I'm from in the slightest.

• Because they are incredibly hot. I literally drool when I see David beckham. Zayn Malik, or Adam Levine. Damn. All guys should get inked.

• I guess it's because they think they're hot, that they are sexy. Some women say they are more confident.
    I'm not attracted to men with tattoos. They remind me of criminals.

• I read an article saying they're more confident or something... I think they get hook ups but I don't know about relationships then again it seems like pretty much Every guy I meet has a tattoo so your observations may just be a coincidence!

• I doubt it is a coincidence.

• I feel like it is since there's more people in general who have tatts than those who don't... Some guys I liked and I didn't even know they had a tatt til later. I lost interest after that though

• I don't know, I just like it but not so big. There's something manly about guys with tattoo.

• Haven't noticed this.

• Tattoos can be very hot

• I hate tattoos so I don't know what you're talking about.

• I'm not into tattoos. If a guy has one or something, fine but it's not something I seek out in a partner. I'd rather see all of his body without the ink to distract.

• I just like the way they look on certain guys. But I've also rejected several guys with tats. It depends entirely on the individual...

What Guys Said 14

• It gives them a more rugged look. They also tend to be confident and have that IDGAF attitude that lots of girls find irresistible.

• Whether or not a tattooed man is successful with women depends upon the social strata and age of the female.
    Stereotypically, only females in the 15 to 30 age range, who were going through the bad-boy fixation, would be attracted to tattoos.
    Tattoos and piercings are badges of the criminal underclass. Girls in the grip of the bad-boy phase see these men as edgy and they know that their fathers would disapprove, so they are drawn to such men.
    Anything that pisses off daddy scores high on the attraction scale for such young women.
    I have spent a lot of time sitting in court rooms and I can say that 100 per cent of the tattoos and piercings I saw in those courts belonged to the people to whom the title 'the defendant' was given.

• If you are inked and successful it gets pussies wet. I have military ink and chicks love them. Best part is that you can only see one with a t shirt on. So when I take my shirt off it's a surprise.

• No real big surprise. Most people in their mid-20's and younger are pretty shallow. Try riding a loud Harley and see how easy it is to get young chick's. It's kinda hilarious actually.

• I don't think this is entirely the case, but maybe because women are STUPID enough to think that makes them some sort of tough guy.

Evolutionarily, it reminds them of our past living in tribes of warriors.

• They're not, those guys are usually batterers or rapists.

• Cause they have money and can take pain and are into Art

• Look at the girls answers here. As you see, it's all subjective. I'll never get tattoos because I have a phobia with diseases. But that's me

• Cuz we are always 1st bruh ;D

• I want to get a sleeve but I'd probably never get a job again

• It's called scraping the bottom of the barrel. Women who go for tattoo guys are typically skanks.

• Women think if your tatoo your dangerous, spontaneous and exciting and that excites the female brain to want to fuck.

lovebirdsblog.com/.../brenda-song-dating-who.jpg

i0.wp.com/.../tumblr_n7awzxl6bS1t0xpjro4_1280.jpg

• I have seen those instances of the pics you posted far too often. Often enough that I am questioning what the hell are women so wet over tattoos for?

• Probably because it makes them look rugged

• Maybe because the tats make them look like the bad boy type