Do you believe in second chances and getting back together with your ex?

Well, my ex wants to get back together and I'm still thinking about it. The reason of our break up was pretty dumb but I don't know if I should give it a try and start all over again

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I do believe that people can change, but I think you have to be completely over and trusting of him now.

I don't think I can date my ex again because I KNOW they haven't changed and I would never forget what they did to me.

But its all about the mindset. If you go into it positively, then things are more likely to end that way, but that doesn't mean that the same bumps you encountered before won't be there again! Hope this was helpful.

What Guys Said 3

• I never have. Of course by the time me and my ex's broke up we wanted to practically kill each other (except for a few where we simply agreed to call it quits out of boredom or whatever before it got to that point) so tend to never even talk to each other again after the initial breakup.

• If it was pretty dumb, then maybe a second chance is worth doing

• Forgive and let go sweetheart

What Girls Said 4

• They don't really work. And if you broke up over something dumb that to me says either you never really cared which is why something dumb got in the way, or you guys weren't really mature enough for the relationship.

But i think you'd be better off staying away, but go for it if you want.

• Second chances usually never work out save your time

• No not really. I've tried it but it didn't work well.

• Nope, just move on and let it go. No need to hold on to something that isn't there anymore.