Do you want to have kids in the future?

For me it's hard to find guys to date for a serious relationship because most of them wanna get married and have kids. I definitely don't and won't ever have kids!!! Never ever!!! I have other plans! Like career and stuff. But do you think it's hard to find someone to date if you don't want kids or is it just me? (Talking about long term relationships) and also do you want kids? Why or why not? And if you do are you gonna be or do you want a stay at home parent or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, but I've been single for so long that you may not actually believe.

For me it's more so on those ethical and moral philosophical and becasuse of my very own really really deep thinking. I see that this reality and world is a really unfair, cruel and horrible place to be brought into existence to as no matter what we do, who we are, what we have, what we know, what we gained or have attained such as materialism etc., it all seems completely empty and hollow and futile to me as in We Will All Die In The End No Matter What We Do. We'll eventually lose everything, and I mean EVERYTHING we had ever own, lose everyone we ever known or "loved" since everyone can die at any time unexpectedly, as unexpected tragedies happen all the time. And I find that procreation is just only the means of trying to prevent and postponing complete extinction, as there really are no guarantees what could happen in the cosmos and in all of time and space that could cause a total collapse and cataclysm of our entire world. Such as a meteor.

But at the same time, it's continuing the possibility of suffering and deaths over and over and over again in a repeated cycle, as all births will ALWAYS end in death and those that are born will always be able to feel suffering and pain prior to Death over the course of their entire lifetime.

I really don't understand why this is the way it is and had to be the way it is as I find it completely absurd.

As for the unfairness in this world, we're pretty much in a sort of borderline dystopian world now, and it has yet to get worse eventually. What I meant is that only the most powerful such as authority figures and can influence the governments in the world, wealthy, corrupt, privileged, or those that have the connections to them runs the world will have most if not all of the advantage and everybody else pretty much will always get fucked over for being at the bottom, and will actually be slaves for all the wealthy and powerful and corrupt people. I don't want someone else to come here and realize this one day and feel really unhappy with how this reality is, and if I choose to never bring someone into this existence I'm already unhappy and disappointed with and also nihilistic about, then they never have to go through the same empty and unhappy emotions and thoughts that I am currently going through. Only those that have the power, wealth and authority have any actual "fairness" as in "Might Is Right" and "Survival of The Fittest".

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really? I've found most guys don't want it.
    And tbf I don't think I do anyway. As I've had a chat with my boyfriend we agreed if it happens by mistake/accident then Yeh we'll have it as I think abortions wrong (not that I'm judging anyone else for it as its their body and they have their reasons. Just personally I couldn't go through with it knowing it's my mistake) but we don't want to go out of our way to have kids as we're not fond of them anyway.

What Guys Said 11

• No, I never want to have kids

• Okay let's date!! Lmao jk

• I would most definitely want some and I don't think I'd be able to be with someone who doesn't unless it's purely casual.

• i never want kids, and i also have the same problem with finding a women with the same plans. I want to have fun and travel and have a sucessful career, and also I hate kids, so its tough.

• Right same here that's exactly what I'm going to do! And I hate kids too but oh well I don't mind being single forever lol

• Of course I do, and if a woman doesn't want to have kids or get married then I'll break it off immediately without hesitation. And no I won't be a stay at home parent though my work will probably have me working from home or someone else's home some of the time.

• I don't like kids at all.

• So why should a guy commit to you? You plan to focus heavily on your career and don't want a family. That really doesn't sound at all appealing. It actually sounds sorta selfish, to want all the benefits of a marriage that don't go beyond the nose without any of the really beautiful, fun, bits that make such a relationship worth the while. I don't know that that's you, maybe youth perfectly lovely person, but that's just how it sounds.

Yes, I want children. Two boys and a girl.

• Oh I see. But It's just a personal choice and honestly it doesn't even have to be mariage it could just be a long term relationship if that makes sense. I'm definitely not selfish or anything I'm pretty nice and stuff and even when I do get my career if/when I have a lot of money I'd donate to chairties and stuff and I'm also friendly and nice to my friends and even random strangers too. I don't know what else to say but it's just a personal choice 😊 and okay cool

• No i do want to be married or have any more kids myself one is enough for me

• Yeah exactly!

• Girls like you are hard too find i think i might have to get a vasectomy one day lol

• Sometimes I'm not sure, but I would feel very sad if my balls were cut off and I couldn't have them.

It's a lot of work and I don't know how I would do it.

I also know that reproduction is the purpose of life and I wouldn't want my genetic line to end at me, but I also don't want to have kids just to fulfill some biological theory.

• I think my best bet would be to find a girl that is really good at taking care of them, which is why I think I'm attracted to Spanish women

• Yeah.

• No I don't
    I am planning to have vasectomy before marriage.
    I don't want to pass in my genes

• No. I'm not capable of taking care of kids

What Girls Said 14

• I am very career-oriented. For me nothing can stand higher than career at that stage of my life. Though I still want to have a family in 30s and ideally have 3-4 children.
    I am a little afraid whether my body will stay so beautiful as It is now after having children or not, but if I ever have them, I will also take care of my body so that It will stay beautiful.

• You're not alone. I am pretty sure I don't want kids. I think kids are cute and I love my niece, but after they leave I realize how much I need a nap and that they wear me out.

• You realize you can do both. I plan to be doctor with kids. Tbh your career matters but what also matters is that you have someone to share it with.

• Haha I definitely realize you can do both!!! And awesome for people that do but I guess I should have word it differently, for me it's just a personal choice lol

• Oh okay I respect that. And no it won't be easy for you to find a guy but is it ever easy? Just set your priorities ahead of time and don't bend for guys that's the number 1 rule.

• Fuck no.

• Yes I do

• Yes I want kids

• No... never

• I want one biological child and I want to adopt other kids I don't know how many tho

• Yep.

..

• We're actually trying for a family at the moment.
    I simply can't wait to become pregnant, give birth and be a mother.

• I want to have a son more than anything in the world. I'm going to to name him Beauty. He's gonna have my eyes and he's gonna be the most beautiful boy in the world. I'm going to love and spoil him! He's going to have everything that I have. He's going to have my light skin his fathers black hair and my personality. I'm so excited! Yay

• Yes I do. I love kids.

• Of course because kids are a blessing,
    They help you become a better person everyday

• Yeah, but... Like way in the future lol