Does it mean if the guy doesn't care about you if y'all sneak and date without the parents knowing?

What Guys Said 1

• Good question my ex/ perhaps current women not sure where we are at is like that. Her family has not met me and we had been going out for 6 weeks I haven't met one of her family members and I have been to her drive way but never inside

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion yes. Because you shouldn't have to sneak around just to date somebody and he can't even respect the parents. It says a lot about their true character. I would not want somebody who is not respectful to the parents. Once the parents finds out their going to see you, and don't even know you, their going to be pretty upset. You don't want people to start looking down on you on account of your partner.

• Yep, because anything involving sneaking around behind your parents back is a crappy thing to do. There are plenty of ways hang out with someone you like without lying to your parents.