How Should A Guy Present Himself to Girls When Introducing himself?

Okay, I thought I might get some interesting replies here...

I am probably not the best at getting dates, or this could be because I am not in public settings very often where suitable girls could be met. I am somewhat shy, but not scared to initiate conversations.

Ok - I guess girls are interested in some various combination of 4 things (correct me if wrong) - 1) man's looks & body, 2) personality, 3) social standing, and 4) stature (basically how much $$$ he makes).

so I basically work & workout, and sleep. I make a lot of $$$ compared to most other men my age. I rarely mention what I do to girls or am vague about level of sucess and usually am not dressed up if not at work at all (jeans/shorts - t-shirt) --- I wear a suit to work so I don't like being dressed when I don't have too.

okay let's here advice

Most Helpful Guy

• dont waste your time on women...

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to mention the amount of money you make. It will make you sound like you're bragging about it. Mention her your name, your profession and your hobbies.

What Guys Said 0