My ex won't speak to me, but checks my snapstories and acts jealous?

We broke up 3 months ago, were NC since. He still follows my personal tumblr blog as well. I sent a Heya a few weeks ago, which he saw immediately but didn't respond, and he opens all of my group snapchats to him and others immediately. I recently sent a selfie where I looked really happy/out with friends, and he opened it, deleted me off snapchat then re-added me in the same day. Now he continues to watch my snapstories, really late in the day though. I sent him a message yesterday saying that I was really sorry about how badly it ended and how weird things are between us, and I'd really like to be friends again but it's difficult to brush it off/talk to him. He saw it immediately, like at 4am when I sent it, but he hasn't responded continues to look at every single one of my snapstories, everyday, even though I post around 10-15. The only time I've seen him avoid them is when he starts the story and then it's a story of me on a night out clubbing with friends or something, but then watches the stories again a couple days later.

Recently a good friend of mine went to the same party as him and asked everyone there generally if they knew me. My ex said immediately "yeah I've known her for ages" which is weird because he hasn't spoken to me for the last few months. My friend said he thinks my ex is still a big negative about the breakup but didn't sound like he hated me. Does he miss me?

Most Helpful Guy

• LIke a miner who has a claim on an empty mine, he may not get any use from that hole but he doesn't want anyone else using it either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is jealous and just wants to check up on you. but i don't really understand why he won't reply...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's a child and has mixed feelings about everything. He is jealous of anybody you see but does not want to give you the satisfaction of knowing he still is engaged with you.

• He is just curious about your life. It doesn't mean he misses you.