At what height does a guy stop becoming physically attractive?

Let say there is a guy who is perfect look wise, got perfect muscular body, face, eyes, jawline.
Let say he starts out at 6'4.
And then we gradually decrease his 1 inch at a time keeping things in proportion. So you decrease his height by 1 inch and then look to see if you still find him attractive physically.

At what height does he stop becoming physically attractive to you?

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind too much about a guys height and am short myself anyway. My boyfriend is only a little taller than me.

I maybe wouldn't find a super short guy attractive though just because they might look a bit too much like a kid or something.

I don't know though, I don't know any super short guys to judge on that and beauty is subjective anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm shortest in my family at 6'3 among my brothers, my every brother is like over 6'6sh lol they have no probs pulling but they jackdd too so there's that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't want to date someone over 6'0 and would probably consider them unattractive to me about 6'2.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'6 I suppose (2 inches shorter than me - short but not short enough to me to really notice)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer 5'11 and up.

0|0
    0|0
    • dammit, 5'9 and not getting any taller

• It's not bad to be short. It's just a preference. I used to strictly only date 5'11 and up. Preferably at least 6'1 but the older I get the smart I get and if I find someone that meets all my other criteria and they're just short then of course I'll date them

• Anything taller than 6'7 starts looking weird anything shorter than 5'6 starts looking weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • Urms... 4' probably I guess? I don't know xD this is a weird question tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short guys can be attractive too. Doesn't mean I'll date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5ft6

0|0
    0|0
  • About 5'4 but I'm 5'1 so it's all relative really... like my best friend who's 5'8 I think would have a much different opinion on this.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'10

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Just gere to see the results 👀

0|0
    0|0