Does he sound like a good guy?

so this guy I know likes me ( we are both in our twenties) I think I may like him too. Due to a medical condition i was in the hospital a lot growing up so I've never been a relationship or gone on a date. I told him this and that it was kind of scary for me because this is something I've never done. He said I could take my time and that the best things in life are worth the wait. When I told him I'd never danced with a guy before he said he could change that. Does he sound like a genuine good guy? I'm nervous.

I've had guys try to take advantage of my inexperience so I'm a little cautious

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a cool dude. Honestly I come off as a dick but I can be like that. I'd trust him

Most Helpful Girl

• There's not really enough information to tell yet.

I think you can tell a good genuine guy by their actions rather than words. For example: A guy who says he'll be there for you and acts sweet and promises things and yet doesn't actually do those things, doesn't even attempt to comfort you when you're sad and goes of flirting with other girls and lies is certainly not a genuine good guy. That would be a fake.

A guy who says these sweet things, or even a guy who doesn't say these sweet things but is good to you, gets concerned about you, at least TRIES to help and comfort you when he can, is loyal, respectful and thinks about your feelings.. Now that is a good guy.

Just my opinion on it for what I use to tell nice, genuine people. I look at actions more than words.

• Well he always gives me his seat when there aren't enough for everyone, he smiles at me asks how I'm doing, is compassionate about my medical situation etc.

• Well that does sound nice of him but only time will tell. Just get to know him more and more of his personality will come out. He seems nice so far and hopefully he is genuine.

What Guys Said 6

• Let's hope so.

• Don't be nervous just trust yourself, dress like a hot lady and let the water find the way.

• You know he's gonna want something in return right?

• Well aren't you an asshole. Not everything is about sex.

• I know sex is part of relationship ok I'm not completely stupid. I just wanted to know if he sounds like someone I should coincider trusting

• Then the answer is you can't tell, just not enough info. A guy could sprout much bigger lies than this to get laid, this is nothing.
      Although it does sound good but what's going on in his mind, you don't know.

• Yeah

• Yes he does.

• He sounds nice and considerate. Give him a chance.

What Girls Said 2

• It's good to be cautious but he does sound like a good guy. Just keep taking it slow to gauge his true intentions.

• Yes he does