Why do promiscuous women choose promiscuity instead of loving relationship?

Okay i dont think sluts would mind having a boyfriend. It is just that no guy wants to date them. And they choose to get male attention by being easy. Sluts think guys may fall in love with them if they are good at sex

• They dont. It is just guys dont want to date them
  • Sluts reject to date guys because they want to be used as sex objects

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't typically fit the best interest for a girl to sleep around and have multiple partners. Most girls do it out of insecurity.

• It is funny that sluts say they dont want to have a boyfriend. But the reality is guys dont want to date them

• Ahah more truth but it's not politically correct to say that.

• Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.

What Girls Said 9

• Why do guys want to be players rather than in a relationship?

• Because many girls value their own sexual satisfaction over commitment or making sure that the men in their lives are happy with any action they're getting.

• Dont you know women who are in committed relationships orgasm more than women who sleep around?

• Just replace 0 for o com not c0m

• LOL cosmopolitan has as much validity as a random survey

• Well you know we all want affection and guys that want a relationship especially at a young age are rare

• Yes and it is good to crave love and affection

• @Abe90 I don't know, I have changed since I was 18, but I thin my tastes pretty much stayed the same

• Well, what matters is that you know what you want

• I'm a nymphomaniac and need lots of sex which is why I chose to become a Slut. I need sex many times a day and being a Slut gets me the almost enough sex to satisfy my needs.

• You can masturbate of you are that sexual

• I've done it so much in my life I'm to the point now I can't get myself off anymore.

• "And they choose to get male attention by being easy. Sluts think guys may fall in love with them if they are good at sex"

Did they actually tell you that?

• These questions about promiscuous girls, non promiscuous and virgins is ridiculous. All you get is hate responses in the end.

• You are right. People can't just talk about these topics like mature people

• Some people don't want a relationship. They might have everything going right for them in other fields, career and friends, that they don't want a serious relationship. Some women, like men, might just want casual sexual experiences.

• Plenty of guys want to date me, and I'm happy with myself and my life, I just don't have the time or emotional bandwidth to handle being in a relationship right now. I work 14 hour days, and will for another year at least. That doesn't mean I want to stay celibate and not have fun until I'm ready to commit, though. Sex is great, it feels good, and it's exciting to have it with new, hot people too. That's really all there is to it.

• Guys want to date you? Lol

• Of course lol. Besides, my sex life is private, and no one's business except mine.

• Women just like sex. Why do guys always think that if a girl has a lot of sex she's been taken advantage of? What if she just doesn't want to be tied down and she likes having sex?

• Women do want to be loved. Even sluts do

• Love is nice, but it's not everyone's top priority.

What Guys Said 11

• Sometimes they really do just want sex, either because they have a high drive or because they are trying to fill a void. Othertimes they are hoping for a relationship with a really desirable guy who has lots of options and they think sex will win him over. However, it rarely does because the guys who have lots of options generally want to take advantage of that for as long as possible.

• Women who have a high sex drive do masturbate

• Well no, but they probably enjoy actual sex over masturbation and like feeling desired by another person.

• You see? They wabt male attention

• It can be for many reasons, insecurity, a way to deal with bad dates, etc. Ask the sluts that. How should I know?

• It all comes down to the individual really. I think the generations now, are more focused on careers instead of relationships. College has become a standard to a lot of people now, and their parents don't want them to follow their steps. Some people like the women you're referring to, probably don't want something serious. Maybe they're focusing on themselves especially in their career fields. And we as humans have needs. To some, they choose casual sex. To others, they choose monogomy

• So people who are successful have casual sex?

• I would say that the goal oriented people or Adventerous types might not have something that could be considered as a "long term" relationship. Some might use casual sex because they're fine with that and others might look for something short term

• Because sloots gonna sloot

• Sluts are not good at sex
    Their feminine side get consumed till they become males

• Why should women enter relationships when they don't need to? Men like putting it about and so women can get more easily than they can enter a relationship. I don't like promiscuity but men are equally as bad as women.

Also younger people tend not to want to be in relationships until they feel jaded with the promiscuous life style or can no longer sustain it.

• Sometimes it's coz they're fucked up, sometimes it's coz they want to have sex with lots of dudes without the constraints of a relationship the same as a lot of guys want to do that, with women. lel

• The one thing doesn't exclude the other.

• WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK?

Just find yourself a cute nice girl and be happy..

• not all sluts are easy man. and i think they are simply not looking for a relationship.

• They want to be used just for sex

• no its just her vagina hugging your penis.

• Bullshit.

• because girls are all spoiled rotten human beings and get what they want, plus they naturally dont know any better. they dont have that sense of morality or in the right way. and they think its only their way. plus many girls have been used by guys who are players and they think thats how it is. they also dont have the same sense of "common sense" as guys do, guys are more controlled by technicality, girls are more controlled by there emotions and sometimes the other way around. so in other words thats just how things are.